GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Qwerty978

Ready to race!

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Jake in Manchester, NH Here! Been a proud driver of a 2016 Golf GTI SE (standard)for about 5 days now and am having the most fun driving everywhere. No mods as of yet but I'm definitely interest in minor mods like the JB1 (just a little extra) cold air intake and blow off valve (purely engine sound reasons) will explore more as warranty wear out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Jake! I hope to hear more from you soon on these forums.

As for my updates. I finally went stage 2 GIAC and was suppose to install my CTS DP this weekend on the western side of MA but there appears to be a delay and now I have to wait another week without. I havent going full throttle with the new Tune yet because I dont want to stress out my turbo being that the stock downpipe restricts alot of airflow. Ive limited myself to 4K RPMs and even so my ride feels so beastly now. Cant wait to go WOT!!!

Theres a small group of MK7s on VWvortex that drags at NE Raceway probably on bi-weekly or monthly basis. Im thinking about meeting up with them sometime.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Great meeting a few of you guys yesterday!

Smuggsrider

Vermont Mk7 driver here. 2016 2 door manual se with performance,dcc, lighting pkg.
It was like finding a unicorn.
Smugglers notch area. For the summer at least. Then she's going into storage for the winter and I drive the Tacoma.

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Hey all! I've been living out on the west coast for the past few years although I'm originally from Brookline MA. I'm driving my GTI home for the summer to hang out for a bit. It'd be cool to organize a meet and take some cool group-MK7 photos!

Here's my 2015 SE APR stage 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
^Welcome! There's a weekly meet at Woburn Mall every Thursday night. A great place to hang out and meet local MK7 owners.

Hi there!

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Wow fantastic! I'll be home in a week and I'll make sure to roll on by! I don't get a chance to shmooze with other mk7 owners often so I'm hyped. I'd love to hear some aftermarket exhausts or DP's if anyone has any installed. Cheers!

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Yeah I'm excited to hang and take some photos :)

And as far as my paint, I painted my car fully with plastidipped and then decided to rip the back panels off because of it finally starting to lift.

I plan to re-dip it a gloss color once I'm in one spot for a bit

Youngtuna1

Sup guys,
Traded in my Stage 2 MK6 GTI MT for a 2016 Golf R DSG in LGM. Located in Rhode Island for the time being. Stoked to find some meets!

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Heading to the meet tomorrow! Any of you guys going?

I'll have these enamel pins I made for sale:

The white one is glow in the dark! They're $12 if anyone's interested.

Whispaz

Passed Driver's Ed
Heading to the meet tomorrow! Any of you guys going?

I'll have these enamel pins I made for sale: [MG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/a2308e61615764ca2d89fee5b7025017.jpg

The white one is glow in the dark! They're $12 if anyone's interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yup, we'll all be there. There's a another weekly meet for the south shore on wednesdays. Decided to check it out for the first time yesterday but forgot to take pics while there.

These were before and after the meet though

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4mV87Cf.jpg

And those pins are pretty cool. I might have to grab that red one haha

Can you customize them? I'd love one of my car with the Thule lol