GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
You guys probably didn't notice that I was gone, but don't worry, I'm just on vacation. :p
There's a mini gym here that just has dumbbells and the cardio equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, and bikes) but no barbells which is kind of a disappointment. Better than nothing, but it just means I can't do my normal routines. At least it's something though!

Sent via Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
I accompllished my goal yesterday! 4 miles in under 30 minutes! I felt like a hungry wolf, I saw the goal in sight and just hammered down, no feelings, no pain. It felt awesome to push so hard and accomplish something in only 2 weeks.

Starting to see some positive changes with my body and I can feel a LOT of positive changes, more energy, tighter, just all around good stuff.

Thanks to all of you guys that have helped point me in the right direction and helped inspire me!

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
hammered it today.

set a new PR on my turkish get up and super set'd it with kettle bell figure 8's. from there did chest and bi's and bar-bell-ups for the abs.

Then hit the treadmill and hammered out about 3.5 miles of HIIT in under 30 with incline at 3 and the elevation mask at 12,000 feet.

Had a snack then did about 3 hours of yard work.

Up at 4 tomorrow for a 5 miler in the mask followed by tri's in the gym. Afternoon will be some mode of Uber.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Im on 10 hours of sleep between the last 3 days...only got 1 hr last night. Need to figure out why im not sleeping... Still, 5 miler to work was done in sub 40 with the mask on 12k. Tris got pushed to afternoon, body was telling me it wanted some stretching work post run instead.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
I made Chris@revo's almond flour banana bread. Added choc chips, replaced 3/4 cup brown sugar with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup of honey to keep things moist. cut a little slice, added butter, nutella and strawberry jam and made it into a dessert.

Effing delicious.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I made Chris@revo's almond flour banana bread. Added choc chips, replaced 3/4 cup brown sugar with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup of honey to keep things moist. cut a little slice, added butter, nutella and strawberry jam and made it into a dessert.

Effing delicious.

Pics or it didn't happen. :p

Sent via Tapatalk

balius

Go Kart Champion
Ran my 2 miles today after doing some abs. Had a gnarly cramp the whole time. Wanted to quit after the first mile, but pushed through. Time is slowly getting better, just a little over 16 minutes today. Working it down to 14 minutes and then I'll add a third mile.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ nice. I think I'm going to do another 2miles straight, and then HIIT's to 3miles total, then abs. We'll see how I feel before going down to the gym.

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
I made Chris@revo's almond flour banana bread.

Nice and I may try it with your mods.

GF moves out in 2 weeks :(... unfortunate mutual break up since I have to relocate and she couldn't/didn't want to..

That means 2 things.. one other then packing and working on my house I have more time to get back to some training between then and when i actually move. No one to bother riding my bike on the trainer while watching a movie :). Two she was a damn picky eater so it limited what I could plan and cook. Hopefully I'll find or come up with some good recipes to post.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
You guys probably didn't notice that I was gone, but don't worry, I'm just on vacation. :p
There's a mini gym here that just has dumbbells and the cardio equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, and bikes) but no barbells which is kind of a disappointment. Better than nothing, but it just means I can't do my normal routines. At least it's something though!

Sent via Tapatalk

I travel a lot for work, and so many hotels only have a treadmill or two and nothing else or maybe dumbells up to 20 pounds. It sucks! But it's always nice to see a place with a proper gym.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
I travel a lot for work, and so many hotels only have a treadmill or two and nothing else or maybe dumbells up to 20 pounds. It sucks! But it's always nice to see a place with a proper gym.

So do I. build a travel work out kit and pay an extra baggage fee. Its totally worth it.

-complete kit resistance bands
-TRX
-perfect push ups
-heavy resistance band (physical therapy type)
-floor slider plates
-foam rolling gear
-yoga mag/yoga block
-p90x vids
-door mount pull up bar
-other stuff as desired

you can fit it all in a small hard case so the rollers dont get trashed and you can stay in shape in your room. it works great.