MK7 2DR PP MT, Macan
Slide show... Won't flip.

All I want to know is my GTI on it?

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
^^No

No surprises in the list, just run of the mill basic cars that we would all put in the list.

The VW diesel issue may arise, but I doubt it will be before 3 years and GFV are cleared through. By then i hope we will have seen the last of the diesel boom..

Last edited:

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Off topic? Funny how you took the time to read the thread and comment twice.

There's been A LOT of posts and discussion on here from UK TDi owners about car resale values in the wake of the diesel scandal. There's also a few people on the forum deliberating whether to buy TDi or TSi

l found it relevant that the list didn't include any VW cars.

There's a lot of threads on here with no direct connection to the Golf or VW.

Last edited:

mkygod

Ready to race!
I commented on this thread because I was expecting VW to be on that list since it was posted here and with you saying that VW wasn't #1 on the list which implies that it would be somewhere else on the list, which it wasn't.

I felt it was a bit misleading so I wanted to say something.

wave

Ready to race!
I commented on this thread because I was expecting VW to be on that list since it was posted here and with you saying that VW wasn't #1 on the list which implies that it would be somewhere else on the list, which it wasn't.

I felt it was a bit misleading so I wanted to say something.

He said there wasn't 1 VW on the list...not that VW wasn't number 1.

jimma_uk

Ready to race!

Aknedude

Passed Driver's Ed
Dieselgate (stupid word) Is mainly an issue in Usa, Where people are going NUTS. In Europe we kind of laugh a little over the Americans "Dieselgate" In a Country where the Polution is so big, its really fun that no one cares about all the other cars.