GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Well the usps can kiss my ass. My package is an hour and a half away at a distribution center. Get a notice today saying it is delayed and will arrive on the 21st. Order was placed on the 7th and was supposed to be here by the 13th so I could get it back out by the 14th. Now I can't say when it will get mailed out. The filler items are here, just waiting on the main item. Believe me when I say it will be worth the wait......

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Enjoy the gummy fish sushi :sneaky:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Enjoy the gummy fish sushi :sneaky:

It was delicious, thank you!

Although, my daughter is currently in a very heavy Hello Kitty phase, so she stole my face mask...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
looks like mine was delivered to my door today but i'm out at work till 9pm so will see if i get a chance to check it out tonight!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My SS kicks it in the off topic thread so hopefully he’ll post here when he gets it

Last edited:

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Santa has arrived!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Than you, mrmatto! Honestly a pretty thoughtful sweep!
Funny dad tshirt (which actually fits, to boot!), dad jokes book (i usually prefer to make my own but hey im gonna need some help haha), a card, and some interior cleaner which i just happen to be running low on!
1000013484.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My SS received my present, but is having it forwarded to his ship (merchant marine), so at least it arrived

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So the latest drama is...... everything arrived late yesterday. Got everything packed up today, wife to be dropping it in the mail in the morning. Early projections is Thursday delivery. We will see how it goes.

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you Santa. I will give it a try.
1000005250.jpg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ok. Package is on its way. Supposed to be delivered the 21st by 9pm. Fingers crossed!!!