GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

monkey_luck

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you go through Leith?

I went to Leith in Cary on the next to last day of the month. I had already got a quote for $25,535 from their website and multiple true car quotes. I Showed them all the quotes i had from the dc area, which was a $1000 lower. They gave some push back and were reluctant to come off of the original quote and I let them know i had no issues driving to DC for a better deal. They came down $500 which was good with me because i did not want to drive to DC and plus i had totaled my Mazdaspeed 3 a week prior and was paying for the rental car out pocket.

This is the second car I have bought from Leith and both times i used their internet quotes from their website. We got over $6000 off when we bought my wife's a new 2012 Honda Odyssey from them and the sales manager was surprised by the price.

Jeremy

SouthernFlyer09

I went to Leith in Cary on the next to last day of the month. I had already got a quote for $25,535 from their website and multiple true car quotes. I Showed them all the quotes i had from the dc area, which was a $1000 lower. They gave some push back and were reluctant to come off of the original quote and I let them know i had no issues driving to DC for a better deal. They came down $500 which was good with me because i did not want to drive to DC and plus i had totaled my Mazdaspeed 3 a week prior and was paying for the rental car out pocket.

This is the second car I have bought from Leith and both times i used their internet quotes from their website. We got over $6000 off when we bought my wife's a new 2012 Honda Odyssey from them and the sales manager was surprised by the price.

Jeremy

Thanks for the information. That is a pretty good deal and it appears they are willing to come down but will take some convincing. I am thinking the April/May time frame to make a decision on a 2017. My logic is orders for the 2018 will begin and hoping that starts to put downward pressure on prices.

At least I am hoping this happens.

Archie918

Passed Driver's Ed
2017 GTI SE DSG

MSRP: $33,130
Sale Price: $26,354
Doc Fee: $699
Net Price: $27,053 +TTL

This was with VW loyalty and VW partners program discounts. I did all the negotiating online by using competing dealers' quotes until nobody would go lower. Ironically, I ended up getting the best deal from the closest dealer (and they were super helpful and nice).

Also got a service contract for the 40k and 50k service for $482 (not included in the prices above).

Joel

Ready to race!
2017 S carbon steel gray manual.
Paid 22,735
405 a month for 60 months.

Last edited:

TOURING

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to Leith back in September and told them about the pricing in DC. They said I was lying and that's nonsense. I got a plane ticket and picked up the car. They know the pricing is true. So if they sold a car for D.C. Pricing im impressed by the buyer to get them to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leith is garbage. I told them I was buying a 17 gti s for 20k OTD and they told me to buy it from them hahaha. They even called the dealership I bought it at to mask them why they were selling for so low..... don't go to leith...

slide13

Ready to race!
Just did the paperwork today for a 2017 GTI Sport 6MT, pick it up on Friday. My first new car ever, my first VW and my first car with a turbo.

MSRP was $29,165 as spec'd and I got it for $24,999 +ttl. Not the best deal I've seen here but it's a price I'm happy with and it's been a good experience working with the dealer. Super excited to pick it up in a couple days.

2015mk7

2015 VW Golf "S" Auto Leather

I just bought my 2015 VW Golf "S" in San Jose at Capitol Volkswagen. My Golf had 12,700 miles when I bought it. I paid $16,700 +tax/License. The options were automatic and leather only. I have 26 months of the factory warranty left since the car wasn't placed in service until April 2016. I don't know if I got a good deal or not but I do like the car.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 990
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 984

Mbarton36

Ready to race!
Just did the paperwork today for a 2017 GTI Sport 6MT, pick it up on Friday. My first new car ever, my first VW and my first car with a turbo.

MSRP was $29,165 as spec'd and I got it for $24,999 +ttl. Not the best deal I've seen here but it's a price I'm happy with and it's been a good experience working with the dealer. Super excited to pick it up in a couple days.

Good deal. You'll soon find that it is well worth what you paid for it! Enjoy

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Leith is garbage. I told them I was buying a 17 gti s for 20k OTD and they told me to buy it from them hahaha. They even called the dealership I bought it at to mask them why they were selling for so low..... don't go to leith...

So just in this thread alone there are four of us from Raleigh. I see more everyday. I need to do another dinner meet soon

siubaak

2017 GTI Autobahn Pure White (without driving assist package)

MSRP: $36,415
Discounted Price: $31,415
Tax and Doc fee: $3,100
VW Loyalty Program: $1,000

Out the door = 31415+3100-1000 = $33,515

Dealership didn't give me 0.99 APR for 60 mos due to the deep discount that i got. Then I found a Credit Union financed for 1.99 APR, up to 84 mos.