GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Placman - Came back to wish you the best in the job search. Sounds like you are doing the smart thing and going to where the jobs are, not waiting for them to come to you. Good luck to you and your family!

I wonder if Plac didn't thank you because he is ungrateful or if it's because he just hates you. I hope he teaches his kids to say "thank you"...

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
i enjoyed plac curbing a wheel. like a bitch.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
its a weird thing.. i still love my WRX after all this time. I brought my WRX home on March 14, 2015. So I've had it almost 9 months. Def. not tired of it yet. I guess I was burnt out on GTI's after the 3rd or 4th, so they always bored me after 3-4 months of ownership. That being said, I def miss a couple things about my GTI's occasionally. #1 is the leather seats. #2 is the DSG. #3 the Dynaudio was a bit better than the HK system. If I could transplant GTI seats into the WRX, forget it, I would keep it a LONG time... Can't think of much else I prefer over the WRX. Even if the WRX engine isn't as technically sound as the MK6 GTI engine, I still prefer the WRX powerband, sound, and feel.

The 4 months of unemployment changed my outlook on life quite a bit. (In my 2nd week of a new job now) Thats why I received my new j-pipe but didn't install it for 3-4 days. No more instant impulse decisions, saving money and family is more important these days. My j-pipe was bought with the last remaining funds in my "mod" account. Its empty now. Sure I'll buy small things here and there, but nothing major for a while. The future holds a EBC (electronic boost controller), and black gloss emblems for trunk and sides. Those are the 2 I am focusing on for now.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
its a weird thing.. i still love my WRX after all this time. I brought my WRX home on March 14, 2015. So I've had it almost 9 months. Def. not tired of it yet. I guess I was burnt out on GTI's after the 3rd or 4th, so they always bored me after 3-4 months of ownership. That being said, I def miss a couple things about my GTI's occasionally. #1 is the leather seats. #2 is the DSG. #3 the Dynaudio was a bit better than the HK system. If I could transplant GTI seats into the WRX, forget it, I would keep it a LONG time... Can't think of much else I prefer over the WRX. Even if the WRX engine isn't as technically sound as the MK6 GTI engine, I still prefer the WRX powerband, sound, and feel.

The 4 months of unemployment changed my outlook on life quite a bit. (In my 2nd week of a new job now) Thats why I received my new j-pipe but didn't install it for 3-4 days. No more instant impulse decisions, saving money and family is more important these days. My j-pipe was bought with the last remaining funds in my "mod" account. Its empty now. Sure I'll buy small things here and there, but nothing major for a while. The future holds a EBC (electronic boost controller), and black gloss emblems for trunk and sides. Those are the 2 I am focusing on for now.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
i just unblocked you so i can see your posts here. doesn't bother me anymore, say what you want. blocking is so last year.

...I said what i wanted anyway?

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear you got a job doe. I dont wish evil on you plac, you just make lolz decisions. Seem to be getting better doe