GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
She's giving us crap for being sinners because we don't go to church and how I don't believe in god so I'm going to hell blablabla

Basically trying to break us up after we've been together for like 7 freaking years. I told Allie (my fiance) that I'm not comfortable going and she agreed.

Because if you go to church you're not a sinner. So logical.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Btw. Pics of fiancé?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Max how do you get all these baller car owner clients for photographs

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Tyler why are you selling your laptop?
Um, I was going to go back to school, but decided against it. I don't use it very much, and I have an older one that will work just fine for the internet. Just pointless to have I suppose.
She's giving us crap for being sinners because we don't go to church and how I don't believe in god so I'm going to hell blablabla

Basically trying to break us up after we've been together for like 7 freaking years. I told Allie (my fiance) that I'm not comfortable going and she agreed.
You're fiance sounds like a keeper bro.
She must be good to you if she's on your side.

I'm not trying to offend (but I don't care if I do) but I HATE closed minded people like that. Just leave me alone! Live your life and I'll live mine.
I agree man
Btw. Pics of fiancé?
this.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
She must be good to you if she's on your side.

I'm not trying to offend (but I don't care if I do) but I HATE closed minded people like that. Just leave me alone! Live your life and I'll live mine.

I don't get along with her mom at all. The freaking lady didn't say anything to me when my mom died this summer. Wouldn't you think she would call me and say she's sorry, I mean the lady is the only mom I have now.

I was looking forward to cars n coffee #frown

If we still end up coming out we'll definitely have to go, then you can see what she looks like :thumbsup:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
What kind of laptop you selling?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I don't get along with her mom at all. The freaking lady didn't say anything to me when my mom died this summer. Wouldn't you think she would call me and say she's sorry, I mean the lady is the only mom I have now.

If we still end up coming out we'll definitely have to go, then you can see what she looks like :thumbsup:

Sad, cause we should show love to everyone. Sorry to hear about her being a jerk.

Hahaha, man, was hoping for a good man date. :wink:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Tyler I want your laptop too but I know that's money I shouldn't spend on it.

There's nothing wrong with my 13" pro I just want that baller display.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Bay Bridge and downtown SF from across the bay:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Well my California trip is officially canceled. I was looking forward to our cars and coffee date Sterling but oh well.

I think were going to take a couple of those days and head to Michigan and go snowboarding. Blaine, where should we go?

Status
Not open for further replies.