The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tick

4 Time SCCA Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Story Time!

Today coming home from class, some hot shot with his girl friend in the passenger seat of a Hyundai Genesis Coupe with a Massive intercooler sticking out in the front (easily making 280+ HP if his turbo is anything to speak of) pulls up along side me at a red light and revs his engine. I'm curious how my car will hold up, so I rev back and hold at 3,000 RPM drop the clutch and gun it as soon as it turns green.

I don't like speeding, so I back off at 60 MPH (only 5 over) and at that point I EASILY have 5 car-lengths up on him. The look on his face was priceless after being whooped by a bone stock GTI... LOL

aaand back to driving like a granny to get my gas mileage up (but still totally worth it)

The Tick

4 Time SCCA Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Cool story bro, did u find $20?

As a broke college student, I Freaking wish! lol

I think it surprised me more than it surprised him!

The Tick

4 Time SCCA Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
How come I feel like this guy has been here before^

Nope, sorry. New to VW, just wanted to share what happened. I know that is sounds unbelievable, but it legitimately happened. I wouldn't have guessed that I would win either. lol

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Nope, sorry. New to VW, just wanted to share what happened. I know that is sounds unbelievable, but it legitimately happened. I wouldn't have guessed that I would win either. lol
Um cool?

Not really interested in racing stories to 65. There is a MKV vs section you can post the story in to get people that wanna read about it there.

This is the off topic area where we talk about how gay ginger hair is, and how big TEH TIPS dick gets when hard.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Not as big as Chris Glenn.

Dammit no one is in here from SoWo

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Also, if that came off dickish, sorry. Just that none of us really care about street racing. But you are more then welcome to join the OT thread and make it a bit more exciting. Unless you're a douche, if you are, leave.

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393474655.113620.jpg

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Um cool?

Not really interested in racing stories to 65. There is a MKV vs section you can post the story in to get people that wanna read about it there.

This is the off topic area where we talk about how gay ginger hair is, and how big TEH TIPS dick gets when hard.

It's pretty hard to convince people that this isn't just a huge homosexual circlejerk.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
It's pretty hard to convince people that this isn't just a huge homosexual circlejerk.

wait. this isn't the circle jerk i signed up for?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
PREACH IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.