GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

I love reading as you troll those threads...I was literally laughing out loud....the best part is, judging by his post immediately following your first "finding", I think he thought you were serious....

I report them as "problematic posts: rude" as per the report button suggests. I honestly think jj doesn't read them, just deleted the post and ban.

I'll do that from now on. I'm sure he'll be back.

What's up with that guy Sonnytron. Seems like a douche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's actually just a REALLY REALLY REALLY inexperienced guy. He seems stand up....anything in particular that you saw?

EDIT: Just looked at his recent posts. Definitely a doucher. What is he, like, the voice of GMKV, or something?

*Epic Story About Idiot Ex-Boyfriend*

Dude. Tried and true. Put his number and info on Craigslist, under "Men seeking men".

Last edited:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I love reading as you troll those threads...I was literally laughing out loud....the best part is, judging by his post immediately following your first "finding", I think he thought you were serious....

I'll do that from now on. I'm sure he'll be back.

I think he's actually just a REALLY REALLY REALLY inexperienced guy. He seems stand up....anything in particular that you saw?

EDIT: Just looked at his recent posts. Definitely a doucher. What is he, like, the voice of GMKV, or something?

Dude. Tried and true. Put his number and info on Craigslist, under "Men seeking men".
I agree with the CL thing.

Honestly, I'd post his number everywhere. He may not know it's you, and it'll drive him nuts. But maybe he might find someone else to take his mind of your lady friend.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Do it.

But at the same time. Why isn't your lady doing shit about it?

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Maybe she's just a really nice/polite person?

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Maybe she's just a really nice/polite person?

my girl is an incredibly soft spoken, nice lady, but she would fuck a stalker up real bad....that being said, I really hope that's all it is....

:thumbup:

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
BSH has some shit customer service. This exhaust thing has turned into such a fiasco

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Do it.

But at the same time. Why isn't your lady doing shit about it?

Because the dude is just doing basically anything to get a reaction from her, not responding to him at all is the best idea IMO, it's just frustrating.

Might try the CL thing, in a bunch of different cities :lol:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Because the dude is just doing basically anything to get a reaction from her, not responding to him at all is the best idea IMO, it's just frustrating.

Might try the CL thing, in a bunch of different cities :lol:
I'm assuming she knows him better than any of us do, and probably knows giving him the attention will only make it worse.

I think she is doing the right thing by avoiding any contact with him. I'd probably take it to the level of blocking him on everything, or even changing numbers/email addresses. If it turns into a pretty big deal.

If that doesn't work, maybe you need to step in and take care of business yourself, with her permission of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.