GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Wait, is COVIDfake and doesnt kill people or is it real and population control?

The vaccine doesn't kill people.

IMAGINE how frail someone would have to be to die from 2.5cc of liquid into their arm. As someone posted before, all of your vaccine injury posts can be proven to be bullshit. People with other problems going on in their lives who, just like the parents of autistic children, want to blame something else than their shit luck or genetics or general health.

100 million people full vaccinated in the us by the end of the week. 6.2 million+ hospital employees who have had the vaccine since February with no significant issues.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
you know what, i've never tried tofu. i hear its a good base for stuff.

as i have been slowly trying to quit eating animal products (among other things that are bad for me), i find that 'Muh PrOtEiN' can be derived from vegetables like broccoli, and legumes like chickpeas. And, turns out we don't need nearly as much protein as we think we do. Most people live off protein, fat or sugar because they are undernourished from not having a diet rich in nutrients.

The whole idea that we need 'meat substitutes' is kinda gross, like replacing women with sex dolls.

I get it, we need to eat less meat as a species. And weaning off of that and onto synthetic meat makes sense. But fake meat, even if it literally tastes better, won't be as satisfying to most because it doesn't have the taste of needless sacrifice and global existential threat behind it.

The problem with meat is the structure of the meat supply chain. If everyone ate local meat, there would be less of it, but it would basically solve most of the problems with the emissions.

Not to mention feed lot beef is fucking gross. If I told you the life a feed lot steer lives you wouldnt eat anything other than pasture finished for the rest of your life if you could choose.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Rice,

make the TofuTots.

saute up onions/peppers/black beans/salsa.

beak up tortilla chips onto plate, top with bean mix and cheese. salad on top of that with tots and avocado. dressing of equal parts sour cram and salsa = taco salad.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Even you should be able to admit we're running out of gas here.

When once I would wake up to find dozens of new posts every day now I find the thread on the same page as when I went to sleep.

I'm not hating on the SCAMdemic like some of our bros, I would be content for it to go on forever...but I can see now we simply don't have enough contributions to sustain momentum.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The problem with meat is the structure of the meat supply chain. If everyone ate local meat, there would be less of it, but it would basically solve most of the problems with the emissions.

Not to mention feed lot beef is fucking gross. If I told you the life a feed lot steer lives you wouldnt eat anything other than pasture finished for the rest of your life if you could choose.
Factory farming is bad for the environment, produces low quality, and consolidates wealth upwards.

Kind of amazing more of us aren't against it.

Reactions: WAP

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
you know what, i've never tried tofu. i hear its a good base for stuff.

as i have been slowly trying to quit eating animal products (among other things that are bad for me), i find that 'Muh PrOtEiN' can be derived from vegetables like broccoli, and legumes like chickpeas. And, turns out we don't need nearly as much protein as we think we do. Most people live off protein, fat or sugar because they are undernourished from not having a diet rich in nutrients.

The whole idea that we need 'meat substitutes' is kinda gross, like replacing women with sex dolls.

I get it, we need to eat less meat as a species. And weaning off of that and onto synthetic meat makes sense. But fake meat, even if it literally tastes better, won't be as satisfying to most because it doesn't have the taste of needless sacrifice and global existential threat behind it.
That beyondmeat shit is the end of the world. I wouldn't eat it if you paid me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Should I post multiple pages of vaccine injury and death stories for you, so you can tell us how 'correlation does not equal causation' or 'it's just a coincidence' or 'there's a one in a million chance' or 'that's just someone trying to get attention'?

Maybe I should post more doctors who contradict other doctors because the pandemic is really a PLANdemic that's about control and depopulation?

Or should I mock you and make up lies, like you do to me?
Or should I just ignore you?
The possibilities are endless.
Should I post pages of people that aren't vaccinated dying?

You already make up lies.

Reactions: WAP