GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Bro, that's not even trying at sucking off the system.

That's how you live at the poverty line.

You gotta get a house, get it declared section 8, have your girlfriend live there. Use the section 8 funds to pay your mortgage. 🤯

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How did they get you?

Vaccine patrols or some kind of bait and switch? Asking for a frenemy(Rickety)
The Johnson and Johnson trial is here in Colorado. In my city. In the VA hospital. They could only find white guys. But they want to test on natives, black and “Hispanics “ too

I’m all those three in one. Cuban, Afro Cuban and Taino. They called, and I accepted. I was glad to serve again, even in such a small capacity. My earnings will be donated to a sub group that modifies video game controllers and peripherals for vets dealing with amputations.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Probably going to pick up some rims with my next stimulus check. What do you guys recommend? If its 1200 plus money per child I am gonna make bank.
Buy me a nice frame with pics of the rims plz. Don’t u dare say u can’t afford it. I wanna hang it up 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Probably going to pick up some rims with my next stimulus check. What do you guys recommend? If its 1200 plus money per child I am gonna make bank.

It’s sad to me that $1200 plus a couple kids is what you consider “making bank”

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
youz TROLLLINNN!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Might not slip by lloyd though! Lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
wifey and I are having baby #1 in April. I read a real convincing FB article that is making me consider not vaccinating them. discuss

Is the baby really yours? post you link.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Conservatives: Some poor people scam the system and get thousands of dollars a year, so we should take away subsidies.

Also conservatives: So what if some millionaires and billionaires scam the system for millions of dollars, they're just smart, and we should give them more subsidies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Can't wait for my new turbo to arrive
131889986_3605720666130039_3713015392267246518_n.jpg