GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1607007120660.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
2020 can just go to hell.

and yes, it does appear we are there.

Just when I think it's almost over I see Trumps speech. WTF! And shame on the Republicans that are not standing up. I am glad that End Times waited till I got old. Just ranting I know no apology is needed.

Mud

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm gonna watch that speech today - sounds brutal!

Only some ~28 days and counting till 2020's over! Taking bets now.... 2021 better or worse? With Biden in office, i'm thinking better, but who knows

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm gonna watch that speech today - sounds brutal!

Only some ~28 days and counting till 2020's over! Taking bets now.... 2021 better or worse? With Biden in office, i'm thinking better, but who knows
Better or worse is going to be very subjective in 2021

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
As dark a future as I've always seen since i was a kid, I also have some optimism.

Maybe due to the internet and therefore very public fuckery of how mismanaged the world & economy & governments are, I think a lot of people are seeing it like never before. And even though the vast majority absorb the biased, shit 'information/stats' and spread ignorant hate like wildfire, we may dawn into a new age where people will soon realize that their minds have been swindled as well.

If I were running for office, my slogan would be 'Let's unfuck America The World'

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As dark a future as I've always seen since i was a kid, I also have some optimism.

Maybe due to the internet and therefore very public fuckery of how mismanaged the world & economy & governments are, I think a lot of people are seeing it like never before. And even though the vast majority absorb the biased, shit 'information/stats' and spread ignorant hate like wildfire, we may dawn into a new age where people will soon realize that their minds have been swindled as well.

If I were running for office, my slogan would be 'Let's unfuck America The World'

You globalist elite. Lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You globalist elite. Lol

maybe. i used to think everyone stands for themselves and fuck the rest of the world but have realized over the years it just isn't how it works anymore.

Every major country has nukes pointed at eachother. While it seems like it's just a big threat and it is terrifying, having this dynamic also kind of ensures everyone works with eachother at least enough to keep the ball rolling

We all have imports and exports now and it would be silly to think there is any better way to source and make everything in our own country. Kind of like capitalism, a global economy is just a natural extension of that, having the supply and demand fall where it best fits to some extent.

The more successful any one country is, the less the rest of the world needs to do to pick up its slack or help out. Roughly speaking to the immigration from mexico 'issue', if America spent more time helping the government there get its shit together maybe less would be coming in here.

Sure i made some over generalized points that are missing alot of 'buts', however that is just my general idea nowadays.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
maybe i just like the sound of my own keyboard clakking, but it's been fun to put some of my thoughts into words lately. lol

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
maybe. i used to think everyone stands for themselves and fuck the rest of the world but have realized over the years it just isn't how it works anymore.

Every major country has nukes pointed at eachother. While it seems like it's just a big threat and it is terrifying, having this dynamic also kind of ensures everyone works with eachother at least enough to keep the ball rolling

We all have imports and exports now and it would be silly to think there is any better way to source and make everything in our own country. Kind of like capitalism, a global economy is just a natural extension of that, having the supply and demand fall where it best fits to some extent.

The more successful any one country is, the less the rest of the world needs to do to pick up its slack or help out. Roughly speaking to the immigration from mexico 'issue', if America spent more time helping the government there get its shit together maybe less would be coming in here.

Sure i made some over generalized points that are missing alot of 'buts', however that is just my general idea nowadays.
I agree with that, open borders solve a lot of global issues that racist boomers think are problems when they really aren't.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!

How do you guys both reconcile constantly hating on zrickety for not caring about old people dying of covid while simultaneously hating on boomers in general and kind just wanting them to die off? lmao

i think there's too many damn people in the world. Too many kids, too many adults, too many old people! The old people gotta go! ;)

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
How do you guys both reconcile constantly hating on zrickety for not caring about old people dying of covid while simultaneously hating on boomers in general and kind just wanting them to die off? lmao

How do you or anyone else reconcile hating on Zrickety for "not caring about old people dying of Covid" when he's NEVER said that?