GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Thanks. We have winter too, and my stock mud flaps scrape my driveway.

I’m debating now between 18 and dropping to 17’s. A set of 18x8 wheels/rims/rImZ/roundy bits/etc is $270 less than a set of 17’s with some AS3+’s.

original plan was to swap on my 4k old OEM 18” rubbers till they die.

@GTIfan99 how do the Cayman brakes fit under 17’s?
19's FTW

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks. We have winter too, and my stock mud flaps scrape my driveway.

I’m debating now between 18 and dropping to 17’s. A set of 18x8 wheels/rims/rImZ/roundy bits/etc is $270 less than a set of 17’s with some AS3+’s.

original plan was to swap on my 4k old OEM 18” rubbers till they die.

@GTIfan99 how do the Cayman brakes fit under 17’s?
Mine are Macan Brembos with mk6 R 345mm rotors. They fit fine with most 17's that are made bbk friendly. Needed spacers with Runlites, but barrels are fine.

If you decide to do Macans, use red rubber grease on the pistons and seals and bleed all 4 corner using VW high pressure procedure.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
you guys spanish isn't that hard. take the country El Salvador, for example. in english, this means "The Salvador".

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
You have to split it up more. Sal means salt, I'm sure you all know that.

So the country in english means "The Salt Vador".

It's a Star Wars reference. It's common knowledge that Vader has to sprinkle 3X as much salt on anything to be able to taste it on account of his charbroiled tongue.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You have to split it up more. Sal means salt, I'm sure you all know that.

So the country in english means "The Salt Vador".

It's a Star Wars reference. It's common knowledge that Vader has to sprinkle 3X as much salt on anything to be able to taste it on account of his charbroiled tongue.
Dank