GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I can't remember if it's you or some other snowflake that has a complete lack of understanding of sarcasm and irony. Probably you.

Considering he acts like a macaque (which is what I said exactly) in a zoo that slings its own crap at visitors, I merely described his behavior. Gtifan is as much of a monkey for slinging his own shit at others as well, even though he's a wannabe white antiracist. But hey, if you get triggered by a word -- ain't my problem. Just have a glass of cold water -- it will help with your butthurt as well.

You’re just an entry level troll that tosses about racial epithets while trying to act as though your shit doesn’t stink. But you do you man, just don’t think anyone gives enough of a shit about you to be butt hurt about it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You’re just an entry level troll that tosses about racial epithets while trying to act as though your shit doesn’t stink. But you do you man, just don’t think anyone gives enough of a shit about you to be butt hurt about it.
Oooof, man. I think you should console cb111 -- he's deeply offended.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Better at what?
Civilization, and it's defense.
I stand by what I said then. And you can't beat me as you said when it's a matter of opinion.
It's not. Murder is illegal, laws don't dissuade criminals from sheisty behavior. Gun laws only cause law abiding citizens to have issues with law enforcement.
Reading that thread I honestly wonder, do you always bring guns up in otherwise unrelated conversations?
It's been kind of an issue lately. Shoot criminals in the head, eventually the number of people who are harming and stealing from others will dwindle to the point they're not an issue.