GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Little shit slinging bitch is about to cry. Lmao!
You just can't stop being a fuqing jackass, can you? I haven't attacked you at all recently, yet you're going to throw that at me? I assure you, I'm no bitch, and it's doubtful you'd say that to my face.

I've tried to be respectful to others when they're not attacking me. As much as I disagree with Zrick, for the most part he usually avoids the ad hominem attacks and I give him credit. I mean, if you want to debate, then debate. This is just stupid attacking me behind a keyboard like that.

npace

Autocross Champion
US Intelligence services are "split" on whether COVID occurred naturally or was a lab leak. So, again, Trump lied, and you're attacking Fauci based on Trump's lie. 1 + 1 = 2. What are you even debating at this point?
You obviously don't know what this means. "Intelligence" is never 100% factual or correct. In layman's terms, it is a best guess at what's happening. There are multiple separate "intelligence" entities that make up the US intelligence community. It could be that one agency provided a brief that said it came from a lab, and another one didn't. It doesn't matter what I think about anyone, the argument was that CNN discounted the lab leak theory, and then backtracked, just like you're doing here. You're arguing for and against the theory simultaneously without realizing it.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
No, creating quotas based only on race, giving people benefits only based on race, and telling people the things you are going to do as a politician to "lift their (insert specific race here) community is racist. Adding in homeless people or mentally ill people on your part is a strawman.
"only on race"... that's a typical conservative trope which you know is false.

People get benefits based on income, not race. Affirmative action, for ex, is not based "only" on race. I mean, this is a whole different debate, but it's classic Republican BS. Also, I don't agree with everything. You see, unlike Republicans that usually have to all agree with the full plate of BS that the GOP serves (ie, global warming is a hoax, trickle down economics is best, tax cuts increase revenue, unions are bad, the police never do anything wrong, US elections are corrupt and that's why Trump lost, Republican policies are good for minorities, etc, etc)... Democrats often don't all agree. Just look at the Infrastructure Bill. There are a bunch of internal fights... because, Dems tend to have difft opinions and difft priorities.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You just can't stop being a fuqing jackass, can you? I haven't attacked you at all recently, yet you're going to throw that at me? I assure you, I'm no bitch, and it's doubtful you'd say that to my face.

I've tried to be respectful to others when they're not attacking me. As much as I disagree with Zrick, for the most part he usually avoids the ad hominem attacks and I give him credit. I mean, if you want to debate, then debate. This is just stupid attacking me behind a keyboard like that.

Sorry (not) for stepping on your tail, internet warrior. Here, put some balm where it hurts.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
You obviously don't know what this means. "Intelligence" is never 100% factual or correct. In layman's terms, it is a best guess at what's happening. There are multiple separate "intelligence" entities that make up the US intelligence community. It could be that one agency provided a brief that said it came from a lab, and another one didn't. It doesn't matter what I think about anyone, the argument was that CNN discounted the lab leak theory, and then backtracked, just like you're doing here. You're arguing for and against the theory simultaneously without realizing it.
Oh come on, I know exactly what that means. You really think somebody as well read as me believe intelligence is 100% factual after I literally just told you that Biden's Intelligence Task Force on COVID Origin was split? That's just ridiculous. CNN did not discount the lab leak theory... unlike you, I watch CNN all the time and I, personally, thought early on that it was a lab leak. Don't you think I'd have noticed if CNN was "pushing" natural origins, It wasn't. They came out early with contrarians that believed it was a lab leak... but there weren't very many of them early on! CNN doesn't dictate the news, they report it. If, early on, everyone was claiming it was a natural zoological, how is CNN going to not report that? To their credit, they keep following up with new developments. Could they have done more... yes. Would I like them to cover this topic more... yes. CNN, on this topic, is far from perfect, but I've not found any other new station that is doing a better job. Unlike Fox, CNN has real reporters that put themselves in danger around the world to gather news. Fox is a bunch of hot blondes in tight skirts telling you how great Trump is and why Democrats suck. Fox spends very little on actual new gathering. You'll actually see Anderson Cooper reporting from a dangerous war zone. Do you think you'll see Hannity or Tucker reporting from a dangerous war zone... uhmmm, no.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Speaking of Sept/Oct 2019, have you looked at Event 201?? A 'pandemic exercise' in Oct 2019.
All the big hitters were there. Johns Hopkins, Bill Gates, World Economic Forum (WEF)
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
View attachment 228436
Don't know about that, but there was a report regarding Military Games in Wuhan back in 2019... maybe around June or July, 2019. Have you read about THAT? Allegedly there were soldiers from around the world that competed in military games in Wuhan, and they ended up with SARS-like flu symptoms when they left... they allegedly got very sick. I only recently read about this. You should be able to find the info if you just google it.

npace

Autocross Champion
"only on race"... that's a typical conservative trope which you know is false.

People get benefits based on income, not race. Affirmative action, for ex, is not based "only" on race. I mean, this is a whole different debate, but it's classic Republican BS. Also, I don't agree with everything. You see, unlike Republicans that usually have to all agree with the full plate of BS that the GOP serves (ie, global warming is a hoax, trickle down economics is best, tax cuts increase revenue, unions are bad, the police never do anything wrong, US elections are corrupt and that's why Trump lost, Republican policies are good for minorities, etc, etc)... Democrats often don't all agree. Just look at the Infrastructure Bill. There are a bunch of internal fights... because, Dems tend to have difft opinions and difft priorities.
Nope. Adding in more strawmen. I already posted in here how Democrats shifted the Black vote - it was by appeasing to them through a meaningless gesture (JFK phone call to get MLK released from jail in Georgia during the 1960 election). What was promised in return? That he wouldn't use federal troops to uphold the law the way that Eisenhower did. Since then, democrats have offered hollow gestures while doing little to actually support any of these communities - because it works. Ask Joe "I don't want my kids in a racial jungle" Biden.

But yeah, asking people to get into college based on merit - that's racist.

npace

Autocross Champion
Oh come on, I know exactly what that means. You really think somebody as well read as me believe intelligence is 100% factual after I literally just told you that Biden's Intelligence Task Force on COVID Origin was split? That's just ridiculous. CNN did not discount the lab leak theory... unlike you, I watch CNN all the time and I, personally, thought early on that it was a lab leak. Don't you think I'd have noticed if CNN was "pushing" natural origins, It wasn't. They came out early with contrarians that believed it was a lab leak... but there weren't very many of them early on! CNN doesn't dictate the news, they report it. If, early on, everyone was claiming it was a natural zoological, how is CNN going to not report that? To their credit, they keep following up with new developments. Could they have done more... yes. Would I like them to cover this topic more... yes. CNN, on this topic, is far from perfect, but I've not found any other new station that is doing a better job. Unlike Fox, CNN has real reporters that put themselves in danger around the world to gather news. Fox is a bunch of hot blondes in tight skirts telling you how great Trump is and why Democrats suck. Fox spends very little on actual new gathering. You'll actually see Anderson Cooper reporting from a dangerous war zone. Do you think you'll see Hannity or Tucker reporting from a dangerous war zone... uhmmm, no.
I'll say this one more time. This argument has nothing to do with me trying to defend fox news. You keep doing this... you make up new strawmen arguments to deflect from the issue at hand. I showed you the evidence that CNN automatically tried to discredit the lab leak theory because it was initially stated by Trump. Believe it or don't, I don't care, but I'm not going to be sucked into your new stupid argument.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I'll say this one more time. This argument has nothing to do with me trying to defend fox news. You keep doing this... you make up new strawmen arguments to deflect from the issue at hand. I showed you the evidence that CNN automatically tried to discredit the lab leak theory because it was initially stated by Trump. Believe it or don't, I don't care, but I'm not going to be sucked into your new stupid argument.
Welp, you and I disagree that what you provided was "evidence." CNN was providing a report where other people were offering their opinions. It was not "CNN's opinion." As I've repeatedly said, even today, US intelligence is unsure on the origins, and early on, almost everyone was claiming it was a zoological virus. CNN was just reporting what everyone was saying.

Again, this is another part of the Republican Conservative Starter Pack... you have to believe CNN is completely biased and is "fake news." CNN was all over Biden for the Afghanistan evacuation. CNN has no reason to suck up to China and mislead Americans about the origins of COVID. They reported the information that was out there at the time.

npace

Autocross Champion
Welp, you and I disagree that what you provided was "evidence." CNN was providing a report where other people were offering their opinions. It was not "CNN's opinion." As I've repeatedly said, even today, US intelligence is unsure on the origins, and early on, almost everyone was claiming it was a zoological virus. CNN was just reporting what everyone was saying.

Again, this is another part of the Republican Conservative Starter Pack... you have to believe CNN is completely biased and is "fake news." CNN was all over Biden for the Afghanistan evacuation. CNN has no reason to suck up to China and mislead Americans about the origins of COVID. They reported the information that was out there at the time.
Okay, here's CNN bringing on a NYT columnist who blames Trump for the media discrediting the lab leak. Notice how CNN doesn't correct her.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...lames-trump-media-discrediting-wuhan-lab-leak

Edit: I think that all modern news is biased. I never called anything fake news, but you should at least admit that CNN uses catchy headlines and "news" designed to pander to its consumer base (white liberals) rather than reporting just the facts. Its why the press, all press, can't be trusted. If they make money off of ad revenue (Pfizer) then they are only showing what they think will sell, and if they are solely government funded, they are propagandists.