GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Require masks is an easy and safe way to reduce transmission. The fact you think it's oppression shows how ridiculous you are.

There's a reason your surgeon wears a mask in surgery. It's to reduce the germs coming from the respiratory system getting into your open incision.

And no, masks don't cause brain damage, or every person that works in an OR in the world would be brain damaged.

Have your doctor wife explain it to you.
Science says kids get toxic CO2 buildup in 3 minutes from masks...so what is this doing to adults? Why are we masking kids when they are not at risk?
Medical error causes half a million deaths per year, maybe they are brain damaged.
Masks are oppression, it literally makes my blood boil. And they cause fungal and bacterial infections that are easily confused with COVID.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We have agreed to disagree. I gave up trying to explain things to her. She will readily admit I'm more knowledgeable than her on most subjects, but her 'training' promotes cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance is a paramedic that hasn't practiced in 9 years thinking he's more knowledgeable that his practicing physician wife that was named physician of the year at her hospital. Or were you lying about that?

All but a couple of your far right wacko buddies in this thread have your number. You're a dishonest welch. Pay up.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Science says kids get toxic CO2 buildup in 3 minutes from masks...so what is this doing to adults? Why are we masking kids when they are not at risk?
Medical error causes half a million deaths per year, maybe they are brain damaged.
Masks are oppression, it literally makes my blood boil. And they cause fungal and bacterial infections that are easily confused with COVID.

Wash your mask you filthy pig. I bet you flip your underwear inside out to get more use out of them too.

cb1111

The couple that started one of the California fires last year is is facing eight felony and 22 misdemeanor counts, including one felony count of involuntary manslaughter.

Maybe zricky can be charged with a felony when it comes to light that some poor guy listened to him and died of COVID because they didn't get vaccinated. At this point, zricky is shouting "fire" in a crowded movie theater without there being a fire.

I don't often agree with the Biden administration but in this case I do believe that misinformation can kill.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Back to this guy that had a heart attack and multiple strokes, did anyone else catch that the gofundme description specifically stated that he had discussed his wishes for his body after dying extensively and wanted it donated to science? I hate to jump to conclusions, but for a 33 year old, that sounds an awful lot like someone with a condition who saw it coming, not an unexpected side effect of a vaccine.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The couple that started one of the California fires last year is is facing eight felony and 22 misdemeanor counts, including one felony count of involuntary manslaughter.

Maybe zricky can be charged with a felony when it comes to light that some poor guy listened to him and died of COVID because they didn't get vaccinated. At this point, zricky is shouting "fire" in a crowded movie theater without there being a fire.

I don't often agree with the Biden administration but in this case I do believe that misinformation can kill.

I've been trying to explain this to Jim for over a year, so I'll point out, that even people that don't listen to zrickety can die as a result of the misinformation that he spreads.

cb1111

Which points out that selling pharmaceuticals in the US are financing the settlements. If US citizens or their insurance companies paid the drug prices people in Canada and Europe pay the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't be able to finance the payouts.
Try to sue a pharma company in Europe or Canada

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've been trying to explain this to Jim for over a year, so I'll point out, that even people that don't listen to zrickety can die as a result of the misinformation that he spreads.
It isn't me that you need to explain it to. It's the people who are struggling to know the truth that are vulnerable to persuasion.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It isn't me that you need to explain it to. It's the people who are struggling to know the truth that are vulnerable to persuasion.

You've repeatedly asserted that zrickety's misinformation can't affect you or kill you, because you wear masks and are vaccinated.

I fully agree that it makes it very unlikely you'd become seriously ill or die, you are in the highest likely of groups that are fully vaccinated to have a breakthrough and die, i.e. over 65 and lung disease.

Again, zrickety is actively trying to kill you through misinformation. That's just the reality, no matter how much you like him. Sorry, that's just the truth.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/2...ath-adverse-reactions-covid-vaccines-infants/
1626964233213.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI