GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I didn't bring it up or offer an opinion. I asked the person who said it.
I don’t see why we wouldn’t? As long as we can provide immigrants protection from some Americans. It can be done. Obviously we’d have to do this in an organized way and create a faster path to citizenship.

I assure you. Immigrants don’t want to come here. They know things here suck. But they come here because they have no choice. No one wants to leave their family and friends behind. But if you’re in some kind of danger. Or if your country is just Uber fucked. There’s no other choice.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I don’t see why we wouldn’t? As long as we can provide immigrants protection from some Americans. It can be done. Obviously we’d have to do this in an organized way and create a faster path to citizenship.

I assure you. Immigrants don’t want to come here. They know things here suck. But they come here because they have no choice. No one wants to leave their family and friends behind. But if you’re in some kind of danger. Or if your country is just Uber fucked. There’s no other choice.
Wait, no one wants to come here because they know it sucks? Sucks so bad they're willing to leave everyone and everything they know?
Their country is uber fucked, so they must resort to living some place better?
Hmmm

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What did we call people that came from Africa? Does that make it okay?

That has nothing to do with what I asked you but obviously you won't answer the question. You're the one who said they weren't called Indians so I asked what they were called.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’d say Randall is like some in this thread.... but he gets it in about 4 minutes four seconds. Dip shits in this thread haven’t figured it out in 616 pages.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Wait, no one wants to come here because they know it sucks? Sucks so bad they're willing to leave everyone and everything they know?
Their country is uber fucked, so they must resort to living some place better?
Hmmm
I couldn’t easily part ways with family, friends, place I’m from. Etc. it would suck.

trust me, these folks that come here seeking a better life. To the America is a place that will use and abuse you. They know this already.

your version of America isn’t the same version other folks know.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

If it sucks so bad to come here why don't they choose another country?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Some called themselves Navajo. Black foot. Etc.

They referred to themselves as Native too, during European settlement.

The first settlers called them Indians, red skins and other derogatory words

Well duh they were native to the country.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If it sucks so bad to come here why don't they choose another country?
America is the closest and allows for asylum too.

they know America is going to grind them to dust. They won’t get a fair wage. U assume these folks will get the same version of America that u do. There are many different forms or America I assure u