GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
XD

I don't frequent forums to make friends.
You sound butthurt. Have fun recovering.
I guess one more post won't hurt. Yet again you don't actually address anything said to you, just reply with some meaningless bs and then justify your batshit insane theories with "it just makes sense". I'm not talking about friends online, i'm sure your family finds you miserable to be around, but given how insane you are I doubt you spend much time with them and instead just make sure you don't miss a drop of shit coming out of Q's ass. I can assure you, i'm not losing a wink of sleep over anything you say, but even if I was, do you really think that would mean you won? Imagine being an adult (using that term loosely here given your apparent mental capacity) and thinking being the more annoying person is better. I look forwards to your next "haha XD so mad" response. I hope your chain tensioner shits the bed ❤️

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I guess one more post won't hurt. Yet again you don't actually address anything said to you, just reply with some meaningless bs and then justify your batshit insane theories with "it just makes sense". I'm not talking about friends online, i'm sure your family finds you miserable to be around, but given how insane you are I doubt you spend much time with them and instead just make sure you don't miss a drop of shit coming out of Q's ass. I can assure you, i'm not losing a wink of sleep over anything you say, but even if I was, do you really think that would mean you won? Imagine being an adult (using that term loosely here given your apparent mental capacity) and thinking being the more annoying person is better. I look forwards to your next "haha XD so mad" response. I hope your chain tensioner shits the bed ❤️
Yup, butthurt confirmed. But I thought you were on your way out. Or is it still too early for an adieu?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Typical lefty wishing harm on others. I thought you were better than that.
We may disagree here, but no ill will is directed towards anyone. Except for he who shall not be named.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not news, z. I already admitted to being a glutton for punishment with questionable moral fiber...I'm a card-carrying member for this thread. ;)
At least you're honest about it. Full marks for that.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
1. I won't lose sleep over anything you say, and as proof of this here's a a shitpost essay about how you suck.
2. Imagine being an adult... yeah, I can't, so here's to your chain tensioner shitting the bed.

Like, what was that? o_O
I was posting about pretty much all the updates today lol

There was none of this ignoring, reaction, cry baby facebook shit on forums 20 years ago.

Does the EA888 also have chain tensioner issues? idk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I was posting about pretty much all the updates today lol

There was none of this ignoring, reaction, cry baby facebook shit on forums 20 years ago.

Does the EA888 also have chain tensioner issues? idk
Oh man, forums years ago were completely different. Nowadays they are filled with self-righteous two-faced pussies. Boring.

"Chain tensioner issues" -- i wager it doesn't. Otherwise that little bitch wouldn't be hoping for mine to shit the bed -- it would jyst happen. :)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Typical lefty wishing harm on others. I thought you were better than that.
We may disagree here, but no ill will is directed towards anyone. Except for he who shall not be named.
You ever seen European movies from decades ago wherein the disgruntled wife would throw her husband's suitcase from their balcony? That's what these lefties are -- disgruntled wives throwing a fit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI