GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Cough zrick cough
Exactly
I tend to agree to an extent.

Punishment should be proportional to the level of information you are cleared to access, not the level of the information you compromised.

I have minimal concern of Private Snuffy compromising some more or less useless FOUO or confidential, when that confidential is the highest he can access.

I have much more fear of a Whitehouse staffer with TS/SCI access dropping the ball on that same useless FOUO/Confidential because what they could leak next time.
Agreed, but we don't do that and never will. So again, better off asking for a pony or world piece. Higher ranking military and politicians aren't going to held accountable. Seaman Snuffy is going to NJP and people that sell clarified info go to prison.

The world moves on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I take these things very seriously. The most pivotal time in our history since 1776, and you think it's funny.

We take it seriously too. I seriously think you should face legal consequences for knowingly aiding terrorists and the Russians with your fake information.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I believe the fall out is going to be much worse than the riot....I believe it will be used as crisis/mandate to take more civil liberties from everyone. 1984 should not be a instruction manual.
So you support domestic terrorism. Got it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are several enumerated in the Bill of Rights....I am concerned about them all...
I bet you weren't worried about civil liberties when stated made protesting oil pipelines a felony.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We take it seriously too. I seriously think you should face legal consequences for knowingly aiding terrorists and the Russians with your fake information.
More fake news. Unless fixing your grammar is 'aiding terrorists.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Double standard.
10 Times Democrats Urged Violence Against Trump And His Supporters (thefederalist.com)
1610373834402.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
PROVIDE YOU LINK

Thoarax

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone else seeing videos on your facebook of the Capitol police opening barriers for protestors? Are these fakes? Did they not take their oaths deadly serious and should be prosecuted as traitors?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
If people want to play GI Joe, they can join the National Guard.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Do you believe the entire protest on the 6th was a coup attempt or just when they entered the capitol building unlawfully?

When they entered the capital, placed pipe bombs, and tried to break into the chambers to prevent the certification and take hostages in order to install Trump as president for a second term.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone else seeing videos on your facebook of the Capitol police opening barriers for protestors? Are these fakes? Did they not take their oaths deadly serious and should be prosecuted as traitors?
We did see it. Pretty sickening.