GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If they'll kill this guy to hide his ties, you don't think they can falsify some votes to get Biden in?? Unlike me, these people have no line.
I can see why trump had him assassinated. Sure. But what does that have to do with election machines?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dallas Texas
Yes. No liability since 1986. You would all be wise to question everything about the COVID vaccine. Especially when it's 'FREE' like the single digit effectiveness flu shot.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
The post that started it all

6BB17031-2C5A-4C20-8112-38722F00D8D8.jpeg

So is this accurate?

5A1D3A3D-D4EC-4535-84AD-852B81543BB3.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I can see why trump had him assassinated. Sure. But what does that have to do with election machines?
Trump wanted him to sing. Epstein had ties to Clinton and Obama, Chief Justice Roberts, and other high profile people. Check the flight logs.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes. No liability since 1986. You would all be wise to question everything about the COVID vaccine. Especially when it's 'FREE' like the single digit effectiveness flu shot.
Except there is liability. If that vaccine starts killing people. U think there won’t be hell to pay?!?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Trump wanted him to sing. Epstein had ties to Clinton and Obama, Chief Justice Roberts, and other high profile people. Check the flight logs.
LMFAO trump did not want him to sing at all! No one did. If he did he would’ve wrecked trump Clinton and many others

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No not at all. I’m going off of current events. Americas mail in ballot system is secure and has not been compromised in the 2020 election
You are obviously a Russian bot.