GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well, first of all, we're talking about America. Do we really want to start branching out into Europe and other foreign countries? Also, that article does not provide any supporting information or detail regarding the $3B in fines claim. It seems to me that the article mixes up lawsuits with fines. I don't doubt Pfizer has paid out $3B in lawsuit settlements and losses over the last few decades, but I'm just not seeing evidence on the $3B in supposed "fines" which would have to be assessed by a governmental body of some sort.

VW was fined in the US. Not fined in Europe. Therefore VW was not fined.

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
MagicMK, I give you kudos for finally agreeing that Pfizer has paid billions in fines. (Sorry, no easy way to say without sounding sarcastic.)

Now, I know you strongly disagree with many of Zricks views. I get that. Everyone should be entitled to their thoughts. But, I encourage you to keep the intellectually honest streak going. It would at least help me to take your contrary ideas more seriously.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Your master degrees are worthless. I Googled it again and there's plenty of links to credible sources including the US Justice Department. I'm not going to waste my time linking them because you won't accept any link that's not yours. You can check these out.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Pfizer+fines+&t=fpas&ia=web

Those are all fake news, you can't trust the MSM. Clearly they were paid by the Clintons to smear Pfizers name. When will you sheeple wake up? Or something like that.

Or are we allowed to trust the MSM when it aligns with the points we're trying to prove? I thought you couldn't believe what they said? I mean, one of those links goes right to CNN! Are we supposed to start believing what they report now?!?? I'm not sure exactly how this works...

(This isn't aimed directly at you Jim, just Camp Zrick in general)

Damn. 2 Scamdemic posts in a day. I must really be bored.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There isn't much other action going on in mk6 land. Just the usual interwebz car diagnostic crystal ball bs.

We're on the MK7 forums...

🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Those are all fake news, you can't trust the MSM. Clearly they were paid by the Clintons to smear Pfizers name. When will you sheeple wake up? Or something like that.

Or are we allowed to trust the MSM when it aligns with the points we're trying to prove? I thought you couldn't believe what they said? I mean, one of those links goes right to CNN! Are we supposed to start believing what they report now?!?? I'm not sure exactly how this works...

All the major news networks in that link.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
MagicMK, I give you kudos for finally agreeing that Pfizer has paid billions in fines. (Sorry, no easy way to say without sounding sarcastic.)

Now, I know you strongly disagree with many of Zricks views. I get that. Everyone should be entitled to their thoughts. But, I encourage you to keep the intellectually honest streak going. It would at least help me to take your contrary ideas more seriously.

I've always been honest with my views, and that's why they don't fit into some "liberal box" as many here might hope. I'm a hawk on China and believe COVID is likely the result of a covered-up lab leak in Wuhan (and I've had that position since at least early 2021). I also believe in science and numbers, and why I think all this "scandemic" stuff about some type of conspiracy by the govt is just total garbage with conservative talking heads making money off of the ignorant and uninformed... as such, I just got my booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine. I also believe science on the use of masks (KN95 or N95 in particular).

Oddly, though, as a Democrat, it's odd that I'm the one in seeming position of supporting private drug companies such as Pfizer. I have no illusion that US drug companies are responsible for a number of wrongs and misdeeds, but it's odd that a Democrat like me is the one defending private drug companies and the Republicans here (or people that claim to be Independents but vote for Republicans) are the ones trashing private drug companies. It was always Republicans that argued against "govt healthcare" and wanted the "govt to keep its hands off my healthcare" and so on... yet now we have this flip where a much larger percentage of Trump-voting Republicans are against vaccines and try to dig up garbage misinformation from the likes of unverified Facebook and Twitter posts as well as whatever misinformation Joe Rogan spews in order to justify their anti-vaccine positions.

The above said, it's as simple as this.... the USA made, USA Approved, and USA regulated Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are extremely safe and effective... so much so that every country in the world wants OUR vaccines over the offerings from China, Russia, the UK, and whoever else is making one right now. What is not safe, is getting COVID, a virus engineered and mutated inside of a Chinese lab in Wuhan. I'll take the USA made Pfizer drug, $3B in fines and all, over a Chinese lab virus with unknown long term "longhaul" effects any damn day of the week. I would and I did.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I've always been honest with my views, and that's why they don't fit into some "liberal box" as many here might hope. I'm a hawk on China and believe COVID is likely the result of a covered-up lab leak in Wuhan (and I've had that position since at least early 2021). I also believe in science and numbers, and why I think all this "scandemic" stuff about some type of conspiracy by the govt is just total garbage with conservative talking heads making money off of the ignorant and uninformed... as such, I just got my booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine. I also believe science on the use of masks (KN95 or N95 in particular).

Oddly, though, as a Democrat, it's odd that I'm the one in seeming position of supporting private drug companies such as Pfizer. I have no illusion that US drug companies are responsible for a number of wrongs and misdeeds, but it's odd that a Democrat like me is the one defending private drug companies and the Republicans here (or people that claim to be Independents but vote for Republicans) are the ones trashing private drug companies. It was always Republicans that argued against "govt healthcare" and wanted the "govt to keep its hands off my healthcare" and so on... yet now we have this flip where a much larger percentage of Trump-voting Republicans are against vaccines and try to dig up garbage misinformation from the likes of unverified Facebook and Twitter posts as well as whatever misinformation Joe Rogan spews in order to justify their anti-vaccine positions.

The above said, it's as simple as this.... the USA made, USA Approved, and USA regulated Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are extremely safe and effective... so much so that every country in the world wants OUR vaccines over the offerings from China, Russia, the UK, and whoever else is making one right now. What is not safe, is getting COVID, a virus engineered and mutated inside of a Chinese lab in Wuhan. I'll take the USA made Pfizer drug, $3B in fines and all, over a Chinese lab virus with unknown long term "longhaul" effects and damn day of the week. I would and I did.
To believe in something: 1 : to have faith or confidence in the existence of (something) Do you believe in ghosts? 2 : to have trust in the goodness or value of (something) She believes in (the value of) regular exercise. I believe in working hard to achieve success.

Full Definition of science

1: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I just want to point out, I did google that like you did, and I got the nih.gov link like you did.... but guess what, that is just an article published by some guy "Robert Evans" about issues in Canada! This article was mostly about Canada! So now you're quoting articles against publicly traded non-govt drug companies and supporting socialized medicine such as the universal system from Canada???? See below:
You think Pfizer limits their criminal activity to Canada? How naive can you be? They just didn't grease the wheels enough up there. $$$$$$ talks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I did, and didn't find them. You can't just google something, get a bad reference and then want everyone to accept it when the reference isn't backed up. As I stated in my previous post, the article related to Canada, and appeared on the NIH's website, but was not written by the NIH. I could not find any evidence of the claimed $3B in fines.
You might need to get another Master's Degree to understand.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...gest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

1636029622136.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Even I will link a CNN article if there is something of value inside. It's rare, but it happens. Sometimes real news makes the cut.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I did, and didn't find them.
You have inadvertently proved my point that google suppresses information they don't want out there, while propping up an approved narrative.