GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Whatever. But you still can't tell him how to raise his children and it's outrageous of you to even think that you can. No more than he can tell you how to raise your's. I guess you're not going to give some examples of your rules so we can critique them. But I wouldn't expect you to as that's a private matter for all parents.
Did you really go there, after refusing over and over to give actual policy differences between Biden and Harris and how Harris was worse. Then you did the same with your I hate Hillary, but would vote for Bill again?

I'm noticing a trend.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Did you really go there, after refusing over and over to give actual policy differences between Biden and Harris and how Harris was worse. Then you did the same with your I hate Hillary, but would vote for Bill again?

I'm noticing a trend.
What does that have to do with raising children from the post you quoted?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What does that have to do with raising children from the post you quoted?
It has to do with you giving him shit about not answering your questions about how he raises his kids.

For weeks you've been saying no one has to explain themselves, but then you cry about him not explaining himself to you? How don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It has to do with you giving him shit about not answering your questions about how he raises his kids.

For weeks you've been saying no one has to explain themselves, but then you cry about him not explaining himself to you? How don't you see how ridiculous you sound?
It's a different situation. He is trying to tell someone else how to raise their kids so i turned the situation around on him.
I don't care how he raises his kids or want to know his rules. I was making a point that it's nobodies business how anyone raises their kids unless there is abuse.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's a different situation. He is trying to tell someone else how to raise their kids so i turned the situation around on him.
I don't care how he raises his kids or want to know his rules. I was making a point that it's nobodies business how anyone raises their kids unless there is abuse.
:rolleyes:

cb1111

So they didn't take away the 3/5th clause? Slavery? How about prohibition?

Did you study constitutional law on twitter?
Give him a break. He's a medical professional*, not a congressional scholar.

* In his case, medical professional means that his mommy took him to the doctor when he fell on his head and lost all rational thought permanently.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So the US pulling the use of the Johnson & Johnson due to side effects.

It'll be interesting to see the two ways this can be interpreted.

Zrick and the anti-vax crowd will read the headline and love hearing this news, calling it a win. "See, we told you vaccines weren't safe and were dangerous!!!"

But here's the thing. This just further proves how safe the vaccines truly are. The J&J vaccine got pulled after 6 cases popped up of blood clotting. Fucking 6. Not 60, or 600, or 6,000. Just 6. One, two, three, four, five, six. Out of.... Over 6 million. That is such an insignificant amount. Literally less than 1 in a million. Yet the vaccine is being pulled (as it should) because of less than 1 in a million chance of a serious side effect. It just goes to show that if these vaccines weren't truly safe, they wouldn't be being administered.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So they didn't take away the 3/5th clause? Slavery? How about prohibition?

Did you study constitutional law on twitter?
Limits on importing 'persons.' No direct mention of slavery. I would argue that prohibition was added...then subsequently removed.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So the US pulling the use of the Johnson & Johnson due to side effects.

It'll be interesting to see the two ways this can be interpreted.

Zrick and the anti-vax crowd will read the headline and love hearing this news, calling it a win. "See, we told you vaccines weren't safe and were dangerous!!!"

But here's the thing. This just further proves how safe the vaccines truly are. The J&J vaccine got pulled after 6 cases popped up of blood clotting. Fucking 6. Not 60, or 600, or 6,000. Just 6. One, two, three, four, five, six. Out of.... Over 6 million. That is such an insignificant amount. Literally less than 1 in a million. Yet the vaccine is being pulled (as it should) because of less than 1 in a million chance of a serious side effect. It just goes to show that if these vaccines weren't truly safe, they wouldn't be being administered.
6 that were reported. I've seen stories of family members having strokes, dying, too numerous to mention. The link to vaccines is rarely made, and even less rarely officially reported. But as you well know, personal stories of vaccine injury don't carry any weight in the media.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm a supporter of the entire 2nd Amendment, including the well regulated part. It was designed to allow a young country to defend itself without a large standing army, which the founders wants to avoid, because large standing armies are often used to suppress dissent.

I think people trying to ban "assault weapons" are ignorant and don't understand they're just cool looking semi automatic rifles dressed up to look cool.

If we fixed the background check system, made a check required for all gun transfers, it would be a lot easier to prosecute straw purchases. Lots of guns get "lost" between manufacturer and the retailers too. It's an issue ATF tried to fix years ago by using similar shipping requirements that are used for narcotics, but the NRA fought it.

The irony is, you NRA types are sealing the fate of gun owners. The more you fight against basic common sense, the more public opinion grows against guns. All it'll take is an attempt like was made on Reagan, and you'll see your real gun rights stripped, not your imaginary ones, like thinking you have the right to sell guns.
Not a single NRA member has ever committed a mass shooting...so there's that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about the FACT that young women are statistically having more adverse reactions?
How about the FACT that the UK says under 60 shouldn't get the Astra Zeneca vaccine...but over 60 is ok??
What kind of rationale is this???
#Depopulation

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How about the FACT that young women are statistically having more adverse reactions?
How about the FACT that the UK says under 60 shouldn't get the Astra Zeneca vaccine...but over 60 is ok??
What kind of rationale is this???
#Depopulation
That's science bro, all laws and rules should be made with science.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
6 that were reported. I've seen stories of family members having strokes, dying, too numerous to mention. The link to vaccines is rarely made, and even less rarely officially reported. But as you well know, personal stories of vaccine injury don't carry any weight in the media.
Of course you have.
1618323168950.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618323353222.png