GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
There are no respected sources on this forum, including Fauci. I post something he said that they don't like, I'm told it's 'deep fake.'
No, the problem with everything you post about Fauci is that it was always old information that was no longer relevant by the time you posted it.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No, the problem with everything you post about Fauci is that it was always old information that was no longer relevant by the time you posted it.
So 'experts' are only relevant for a short period of time? This is an interesting take.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh I get it, they couldn't be suicides if everybody died of COVID.
What about drug overdoses, you going to tell me those went down too??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rickety got into the ether again. 😄
You know I'm right. Every dead body last year was COVID, doesn't matter if you were in a car crash or jumped off a bridge.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
So 'experts' are only relevant for a short period of time? This is an interesting take.
JFC. No because Fauci follows the science, and as new information is learned he has updated his position, unlike Trump who doubled and tripled down on his lies no matter how many times he was proven wrong.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yup, got all the free thinkers on the left.

You'rreligion is literally based on God punishing us for not remaining ignorant.

And you morons still haven't figured out Trump is a con man.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
JFC. No because Fauci follows the science, and as new information is learned he has updated his position, unlike Trump who doubled and tripled down on his lies no matter how many times he was proven wrong.
So the science is constantly changing? On that we agree.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618183055244.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You're religion is literally based on God punishing us for not remaining ignorant.

And you morons still haven't figured out Trump is a con man.
Umm, so yeah. Eat from the tree of knowledge when commanded not to so kinda our bad.