GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No less than 10 women accusers of Cuomo, he says he's not going anywhere.
Matt Gaetz has ZERO accusers. Probably fake allegations or photoshop involved.
Oh, and someone is trying to extort his dad for $25 million to 'make it go away.'
The media is 'unbiased.' Right.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I hear there is a Navy bio-lab there...what did this guy know??
1617801666840.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks for weighing in. I don't live in the UK obviously, but 'if the instigator were to twist the narrative...' that's what they do. People sounding the alarm are just early, doesn't mean the bad guys won't still try to make it happen.
The guy that is worried about government overreach wanting to legislate things that haven't happened yet out of fear.

The irony never stops.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No less than 10 women accusers of Cuomo, he says he's not going anywhere.
Matt Gaetz has ZERO accusers. Probably fake allegations or photoshop involved.
Oh, and someone is trying to extort his dad for $25 million to 'make it go away.'
The media is 'unbiased.' Right.
Cuomo should be investigated and removed/charged if the evidence supports it.

Gaetz should be investigated and removed/charged if the evidence supports it.

Gaetz and his father weren't extorted, that's a BS story. The "extorter" was a republican operative and he had no power to or information to impact the investigation started by Trump's DOJ. He was seeking funding from Gaetz father to free a US hostage in Iran, and thought they could spin a rescue to make Gaetz look like a hero.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Cuomo should be investigated and removed/charged if the evidence supports it.

Gaetz should be investigated and removed/charged if the evidence supports it.

Gaetz and his father weren't extorted, that's a BS story. The "extorter" was a republican operative and he had no power to or information to impact the investigation started by Trump's DOJ. He was seeking funding from Gaetz father to free a US hostage in Iran, and thought they could spin a rescue to make Gaetz look like a hero.

Fake news.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, you don't understand, The Navy guy found the tunnel that connected Ft Detrick to Area 51 and learned that the alien brought COVID to the US
Zrickety, you can quote this as "evidence", because it's on the internet.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Zrickety, you can quote this as "evidence", because it's on the internet.

Too bad it's not on Twitter. @cb1111 should tweet it, then post a picture of the tweet here. Everybody knows that is what makes it irrefutable evidence.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Dude. Get out of your q bubble and fucking #fakenews something.

https://www.usamriid.army.mil/
ftfy
No, you don't understand, The Navy guy found the tunnel that connected Ft Detrick to Area 51 and learned that the alien brought COVID to the US
are these the same pedo tunnels or something different?

;)

and in the good news category. I have made an appointment to register Comet next Friday which is the same day I am getting my lizard booster shot.