GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Says the one that voted against a woman who was way more qualified for the job

watch this

ahem

why didn’t U vote for Hillary? she wasn’t racist enough?
Because I didn't respect a woman who stay married to the President when he was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office by a pig like Monica Lewinski.

How's that?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Because I didn't respect a woman who stay married to the President when he was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office by a pig like Monica Lewinski.

How's that?
That’s a stupid reason! That’s not even a reason!

what goes on in her marriage is none of your business. Instead you were ok voting for a mother fucker who payed hush money to a bunch of women?!?

gtfo

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That’s a stupid reason! That’s not even a reason!

what goes on in her marriage is none of your business. Instead you were ok voting for a mother fucker who payed hush money to a bunch of women?!?

gtfo
What went on in Hillary 's marriage was for all to see on national TV during the impeachment trial. I liked Bill I just thought he lacked taste in women. Voted for him twice.

And in this thread no reasons are necessary.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
What went on in Hillary 's marriage was for all to see on national TV during the impeachment trial. I liked Bill I just thought he lacked taste in women. Voted for him twice.

And in this thread no reasons are necessary.
Yes it was public. But u wouldn’t like it if the clintons jumped into your relationship. Why do you get to pass judgment on a woman for her husbands bullshit?

you just couldn’t come up with a real reason and this is what u blurted out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes it was public. But u wouldn’t like it if the clintons jumped into your relationship. Why do you get to pass judgment on a woman for her husbands bullshit?

you just couldn’t come up with a real reason and this is what u blurted out.
So you can't take a joke huh. I guess I broke the Lloyd rule and forgot to use an emoji. 😱

How about you go suck on a mayonnaise popsicle.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So you can't take a joke huh. I guess I broke the Lloyd rule and forgot to use an emoji. 😱

How about you go suck on a mayonnaise popsicle.
Oh now it’s a joke? You’re full of shit and can’t ever explain why you voted for trump. Other than he must have connected to you on a racist level.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

How's that?

Yet at the same time you respect a misogynistic adulterer? It’s okay for the gander, just not the goose? The human trash, who was not at all qualified for the job, won your vote TWICE.

You are sexist and racist. You must be a blast at thanksgiving dinner.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yet at the same time you respect a misogynistic adulterer? It’s okay for the gander, just not the goose? The human trash, who was not at all qualified for the job, won your vote TWICE.

You are sexist and racist. You must be a blast at thanksgiving dinner.
No but the turkey is. Nice try everyone with the feeble attempts to upset me.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes you are white people hater.
Nice try. When faced with the truth, uneducated idiots immediately try and turn the tables instead of offering a proper rebuttal. I can see through you, Jim. And like I’ve said a million times, I know what kind of person you are.

Reactions: WAP