GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Certainly not, just the time frame in which it was acquired kind of takes his age out of it.

He's gained 1.5 million dollars of net worth since 2018. The stock market is rising quickly but that's not from investing in index funds.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Sorry for my absense... Found my b8.5. Flying to denver saturday to get it. Yes jay, its got a man pedal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-142742_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-142742_Messenger.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20210120-142804_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-142804_Messenger.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 120

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Certainly not, just the time frame in which it was acquired kind of takes his age out of it.

He's gained 1.5 million dollars of net worth since 2018. The stock market is rising quickly but that's not from investing in index funds.
He's made quite a few millions of dollars writing and selling books. He's had three published since 2016, and those aren't his only works.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not rich, but I'm worth over a million when we recently did our wills. Also, I'll never buy another expensive car to beat on track, it's a stupid waste of money. I can justify under 30k. R8, 911's, Ferraris and all are fun and I'm glad they exist, but too rich for my blood.

I set myself a 4k/yr tire and parts budget, that's it. I want to retire and travel at some point.

Last edited:

cb1111

Those things hit u in your chest man. Hearing the 21 gun salute always fucks me up

sorry for your loss
Yeah, it was 16 years ago (it took a year or so for the actual funeral), but the poor guy had Alzheimer's for nearly 15 years. He was in a study early on and they thought that his early onset had to do with him being part of the first troops to go into Dachau.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Mother fucker ur gonna be in my neck of the woods! Beer time?
Oh snap thats right! Well hey idk if my wife and i staying the night out there or heading right home but yeah ill be in denver early saturday haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
How much that bad boy cost and miles? I'm thinking of getting a b8.5 s4/5
Way too much man but it was the perfect color combo and one owner, meticulous details. 2016, manual, black trim (i fucking hate chrome) 100,000 miles.... $22500 😭😭

But originally $65,000 so i dont feel too bad! Lmao *shoots myself*

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Way too much man but it was the perfect color combo and one owner, meticulous details. 2016, manual, black trim (i fucking hate chrome) 100,000 miles.... $22500 😭😭

But originally $65,000 so i dont feel too bad! Lmao *shoots myself*
Bring back some of that fire concentrate from @Keehs360