GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1610250334513.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nope. His comments about "white cops" is all one needs to know.
Wait. So my comment about what my uncles told me about white cops is all u need to know?

or was it maybe my comment about me telling my kids and training them on how to deal with white cops?

doesn’t seem racist to me. Considering the crazy shit many white cops have done. And how crazy complacent the rest are.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For the record. That was not a riot.

it was an attempted insurrection. Let’s call it what it is.

Ok, well the definition of looting involves war, riots, national disasters, etc....... large scale disruption in law enforcements ability to respond. A violent take over of the government would qualify.

My original point was that they didn't break in meaning to steal classified material, but they're about to get an beat down.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's called a Strawman argument. No one is saying companies can do whatever they want. But they do, by law, have the ability to moderate their platforms. Just like we you can be banned from the mk7 forums. Laws say what companies can or can't do.

Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Ok, well the definition of looting involves war, riots, national disasters, etc....... large scale disruption in law enforcements ability to respond. A violent take over of the government would qualify.

My original point was that they didn't break in meaning to steal classified material, but they're about to get an beat down.
Good explanation. I struggled with that just now for some reason. Thnx

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's called a Strawman argument. No one is saying companies can do whatever they want. But they do, by law, have the ability to moderate their platforms. Just like we you can be banned from the mk7 forums.

Not to mention, posting on social media can’t spread a global pandemic.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In a fucked up way it it can though.

Look at how they washed Rickety against the masks.

True, they've done a terrible job moderating. It's like if you let this thread loose in every part of the forum. It would be pandemonium.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
If your parents instilled the proper values in you then there would be no "peer pressure" to get you off track
I’m not so sure. Our son was always level headed, driven, unwilling to accept anything less than straight A’s and very intelligent about his decisions when he was still living at home. We didn’t put any of that pressure on him, simply supplied him with a loving, stable environment.
He moved out to go to college 3 years ago now and he seems to soak up every bit of stupid that the world has to offer. We are in disbelief.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I’m not so sure. Our son was always level headed, driven, unwilling to accept anything less than straight A’s and very intelligent about his decisions when he was still living at home. We didn’t put any of that pressure on him, simply supplied him with a loving, stable environment.
He moved out to go to college 3 years ago now and he seems to soak up every bit of stupid that the world has to offer. We are in disbelief.
As a parent u can only do so much dude. My oldest is 20. Smart little fucker, but no drive. My 18 year old, smart as shit but no common sense, hard working as fuck and incredibly responsible with money. My 14 year old, bad grades and lazy. 7 year old, good with school

as different as all my kids are. They’re all good people, tolerant and not fucked in any way. I think getting them to high school in mint packaging is the best one can hope for man

eventually kids develop a musical identity, particularly traits and view points too. They become their own people eventually

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Is he...

Driving a DSG?