GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nope. But where can you rent a non stock GTI?
Or did you mean rent your friends car?

Couldn't you treat yourself?

No way I'd buy that expensive of a car to beat on track. I learned my lesson tracking my old 996.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
You do know covid causes cardiac arrest, right? Just like it causes pneumonia, kidney failure and strokes, right?

Not for everyone

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Not everyone has covid 19, so sure. But those that get covid and suffer organ failure it sure is.
One guy had to learn how to walk again due to some muscle paralysis induced by covid. Somehow. Dude was healthy and never had muscle issues either

one person temporarily lost vision in one eye.

covid is really something else

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Bullshit. Sprinkles are sprinkles!

Now your talking crazy man!!

Bullshit right back at you. Chocolate sprinkles are called Jimmies.

Actually I have no idea but I like it.

Lol Jim is all onboard.

Apparently it’s a much debated thing. Some people say Jimmies are for ice cream while sprinkles are for donuts. One map shows Jimmies being a Northeastern thing. Being from Delaware we get a mix of Philly, Baltimore and the south mixed into crap.

Oh and wooder instead of water.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
He didn't die from the car accident, he died from blunt force trauma. Derp
Wrong. Everyone dies from lack of oxygen to the brain.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nope. Ticker stops ticking. That is what everyone dies of.

Nope, you're both wrong. We bypass people hearts all the time during heart surgery and transplants. There's quite a few people waiting for transplants with SynCardia's artificial heart pumping blood for them with no heart at all.

As far as everyone dying from lack of oxygen, wrong too. You can die with adequate perfusion. I've seen people have shrapnel remove half there head or other massive trauma to the head.