GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Seems like it would be faster if that employee cleaning everything between customers would be faster if they just checked your stuff out.

They clean the conveyor and payment machine between customers at the normal check out too.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
King soopers, safe way and the commissary on post.
Safeway is the only big brand you listed and they don't clean the conveyor at their Phoenix stores. The Frys (Kroger) stores in AZ aren't even wiping down the handles on the shopping carts anymore. I wear gloves so it doesn't matter to me.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Safeway is the only big brand you listed and they don't clean the conveyor at their Phoenix stores. The Frys (Kroger) stores in AZ aren't even wiping down the handles on the shopping carts anymore. I wear gloves so it doesn't matter to me.
🤷🏽‍♂️ Move to a state that takes this shit more seriously? There is an obvious trend, red states seem to do whatever the fuck they wanted. Maybe that’s it?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
🤷🏽‍♂️ Move to a state that takes this shit more seriously? There is an obvious trend, red states seem to do whatever the fuck they wanted. Maybe that’s it?
No thanks I'll stay in AZ. I'm ultra careful. And AZ is close to a purple state now.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I have a local "Sprouts" market I go to. They wipe the conveyor before you put your items down. They they then wipe the keypad after each customer uses it.

When I buy food for pick up..I always try and pay through an app so I minimize contact when I get there.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I have a local "Sprouts" market I go to. They wipe the conveyor before you put your items down. They they then wipe the keypad after each customer uses it.

When I buy food for pick up..I always try and pay through an app so I minimize contact when I get there.
Oh yeah. Forgot about sprouts. Here the local sprouts also cleans everything in between customers