GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
More and more people are developing an immunity to what the media machine is feeding them..., but it's like crabs trying to climb out of a bucket. Some will make it out, most wont, some people enjoy willfully being asleep....

I'll let the meme(s) speak for themselves...but, what do I know, I'm just a russian bot, on the internet... 🤷‍♂️ The truth is hunter biden's paintings are worth 500K a piece...

299331897_5738096022876244_206036718269565362_n.jpg
2136228_8qiymyjdcrcs7l4.jpeg
FZlD8zUWIAE9Z5Q.jpg
51d5f771493c657d.jpg

From the hard core right, nazi, facists... jimmy dore :cough:

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
No it's not. He and his lawyers had been negotiating with the government for months. That's how it's done properly. It's how Obama was handled. But this was Trump, not Obama. He gave them 15 boxes of requested material. They couldn't find anything to make a huge dust up over, much less anything illegal. So they wanted more. His lawyers had been negotiating with the government successfully. Then the activist Garland decides he doesn't want to wait and sets up the raid when he knew Trump was out of town. He makes up lies about imminent threats to national security. This is banana republic stuff.

J6. They are trying to keep him off the 2024 ballot by making up enough crap that can be slung 24/7 in the MSM that blue states will do exactly that. Just watch.

Trump's lawyer sent a signed letter claiming all classified documents had been turned over. Yet the FBI was able to recover 11 boxes of classified docs. Is that lying or negotiating?

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Everything he took was declassified by his actions, he had the authority. Whatever nuclear stuff he has is surely out of date by now, he's out of the loop so to speak anyway (until 2024).

Why would nuclear documents be out of date already? There's no basis for assuming that's the case.

As I said earlier, if he declassified them, it'll be easy for him to prove so. The declassification process is documented, so I'm waiting for that proof.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Why would nuclear documents be out of date already? There's no basis for assuming that's the case.

As I said earlier, if he declassified them, it'll be easy for him to prove so. The declassification process is documented, so I'm waiting for that proof.
Some nuclear information has a slightly different chain of custody, it depends on the type of nuclear information...so far the statement of "he had nuclear information" is hearsay at the moment, so far, unless something has changed since Friday...
I described the usual chain of custody for it in previous posts(twice, I believe). He may or may not have had it, whether its a problem, it depends on the type of nuclear information. But if that "type of nuclear" made it into boxes, and wasn't know missing for multiple months to over a year, that is a much bigger issue in the DOD process completely failed and not a just "orange man bad" issue...that is an entire government issue the would implicate everyone in the chain. Stop making myself...repeat myself...from earlier... :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't hold your breath for that "proof" you are waiting on in this case, some I'm sure will some err on the side of FBI and Garland, some will err to the other. Everyone will continue to use current information/speculative information (does the media do this on purpose.... :unsure:) to support pre determined bias.... Most will continue to be willfully underinformed and support the tribe...the burden of proof should always be at the feet of the administrative state, and not the individual...

The president can say "this is declassified..." He is the chief executive and the ultimate classification authority while he was president. It doesn't necessarily in every case of the have "proof" documented paperwork...it can...but not always.
"Sir, did you say out loud that this was declassified, with your hand on the bible... before it was packed" ..."yes...Yes...I...did....", "well we at the FBI, Garland, and the current administration... don't believe you, did".....the clown music continues to play. The very nature of him having documents after his presidency, could be viewed, regardless of current portion markings and headers, implicitly means he declassified them.

It was reported..... he met face to face with them in june and allegedly said something to the effect of....you can have/see whatever you want/need. I would assume he though he was complying...hey get those boxes of documents for them...they leave with 11 boxes...then say he withheld...maybe...maybe not? It should be on the state to make sure they got everything they wanted before they left. The administrative state is making "the process" the punishment... so far...as they have in the past within the two tiered justice system.

To prove any of this after the fact either way (you would need timestamp video evidence of him with each document, of which would never exist in reality)...is going to be a complete clown show of he said, she said and not go much of anywhere, except the court of public opinion....were trump has always been.... unless another greater "bombshell" appears, and the chances of that....are...banana...ooo...nah...nah...Republic with a Kangaroo Court....or a picture of a kangaroo, holding a banana, wearing a hat and sunglasses, while drinking a Fosters.... I don't know which. All this politics has gotten to the point of absolute absurdity and is failing itself, while blaming "outside" forces....the government way...our politicians are idiots....The real question is how did the kangaroo from the earlier in paragraph get the banana?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Some nuclear information has a slightly different chain of custody, it depends on the type of nuclear information...so far the statement of "he had nuclear information" is hearsay at the moment, so far, unless something has changed since Friday...
I described the usual chain of custody for it in previous posts(twice, I believe). He may or may not have had it, whether its a problem, it depends on the type of nuclear information. But if that "type of nuclear" made it into boxes, and wasn't know missing for multiple months to over a year, that is a much bigger issue in the DOD process completely failed and not a just "orange man bad" issue...that is an entire government issue the would implicate everyone in the chain. Stop making myself...repeat myself...from earlier... :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't hold your breath for that "proof" you are waiting on in this case, some I'm sure will some err on the side of FBI and Garland, some will err to the other. Everyone will continue to use current information speculative information (does the media do this on purpose.... :unsure:) to support pre determined bias.... Most will continue to be willfully underinformed and support the tribe...the burden of proof should always be at the feet of the administrative state, and not the individual...

The president can say "this is declassified..." He is the chief executive and the ultimate classification authority while he was president. It doesn't necessarily in every case of the have "proof" documented paperwork...it can...but not always.
"Sir, did you say out loud that this was declassified, with your hand on the bible... before it was packed" ..."yes...Yes...I...did....", "well we at the FBI, Garland, and the current administration... don't believe you, did".....the clown music continues to play. The very nature of him having documents after his presidency, could be viewed, regardless of current portion markings and headers, implicitly means he declassified them.

It was reported..... he met face to face with them in june and allegedly said something to the effect of....you can have/see whatever you want/need. I would assume he though he was complying...hey get those boxes of documents for them...they leave with 11 boxes...then say he withheld...maybe...maybe not? It should be on the state to make sure they got everything they wanted before they left. The administrative state is making "the process" the punishment... so far...as they have in the past within the two tiered justice system.

To prove any of this after the fact either way (you would need timestamp video evidence of him with each document, of which would never exist in reality)...is going to be a complete clown show of he said, she said and not go much of anywhere, except the court of public opinion....were trump has always been.... unless another greater "bombshell" appears, and the chances of that....are...banana...ooo...nah...nah...Republic with a Kangaroo Court....or a picture of a kangaroo, holding a banana, wearing a hat and sunglasses, while drinking a Fosters.... I don't know which. All this politics has gotten to the point of absolute absurdity and is failing itself, while blaming "outside" forces....the government way...our politicians are idiots....The real question is how did the kangaroo from the earlier in paragraph get the banana?

Ultimately, the government will tell us they can't tell us anything because of 'national security.' The same people that make sure the border is swiss cheese and cry when illegals are bused to DC. What a farce.
Trump is asking for everything to be out in the open, and they are dragging their feet.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Ultimately, the government will tell us they can't tell us anything because of 'national security.' The same people that make sure the border is swiss cheese and cry when illegals are bused to DC. What a farce.
Trump is asking for everything to be out in the open, and they are dragging their feet.
Media.: cant tell you anything...but "sources" say he is guilty of unimaginable crime and destruction around the world, more than anyone else in the history of time and before time....orange man...

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1660523187053.png

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
It's not going to help his case if he didn't follow the proper procedure. Either way, signing a declaration claiming you returned everything when in fact you didn't can't be considered complying. And yeah at the end of the day people will be for or against no matter what the facts end up being, so it's all irrelevant anyway.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's not going to help his case if he didn't follow the proper procedure. Either way, signing a declaration claiming you returned everything when in fact you didn't can't be considered complying. And yeah at the end of the day people will be for or against no matter what the facts end up being, so it's all irrelevant anyway.
Facts should be very relevant. Let's see where they lead.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
🤡

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Did you know??

1660523912480.png

1660523738825.png