GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not "speculation", actual speculation. The paper had no basis in any evidence, no data, no methodology. Just someone saying "I think vaccines cause this". That's what speculation is.

Edit:
View attachment 211963
Did we read different papers? The one I read provided microbiological evidence and the main point of the paper was that there is a possibility and that vaccine development and testing were rushed, with further testing being beneficial. The fact that the "fact checkers" rushed in to debunk a claim the paper didn't make (that covid-19 vaccines cause neurological illnesses) speaks for itself. Try reading again and no need to send me screenshots with definitions. English may not be my first language, but I do know it pretty well.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Did we read different papers? The one I read provided microbiological evidence and the main point of the paper was that there is a possibility and that vaccine development and testing were rushed, with further testing being beneficial. The fact that the "fact checkers" rushed in to debunk a claim the paper didn't make (that covid-19 vaccines cause neurological illnesses) speaks for itself. Try reading again and no need to send me screenshots with definitions. English may not be my first language, but I do know it pretty well.
We both read it, apparently only one of us understood it. They did not provide any evidence, they mixed facts (this vaccine contains certain proteins) with speculation (I believe these proteins cause a disorder). It's a commonly used tactic to dupe people. They specifically stated that the vaccine poses a risk of neurological illness in the first page, so you're wrong on that assertion too. I'll start with screen shots of shorter words for you next time, reading comprehension champ.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
We both read it, apparently only one of us understood it. They did not provide any evidence, they mixed facts (this vaccine contains certain proteins) with speculation (I believe these proteins cause a disorder). It's a commonly used tactic to dupe people. They specifically stated that the vaccine poses a risk of neurological illness in the first page, so you're wrong on that assertion too. I'll start with screen shots of shorter words for you next time, reading comprehension champ.
I'm sorry you fail to understand what's written in an otherwise straightforward document. Perhaps it would behoove you to practice your reading comprehension skills.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Makes sense to me. If he just got the first vaccine, and it had been less than a week, you can still easily get covid. Takes 2 to 3 weeks.

I'm not sure what the coincidence would be? That he hadn't developed immunity and got covid?

Reactions: WAP

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Makes sense to me. If he just got the first vaccine, and it had been less than a week, you can still easily get covid. Takes 2 to 3 weeks.

I'm not sure what the coincidence would be? That he hadn't developed immunity and got covid?
Well....
Many years ago my son had his MMR vaccination. 2 days later he had Rubella. CDC contacted us via email as they were interested and assured us it was not from the vaccine. I would bet everything I own that it was caused from the vaccine. There are to few cases and he had received shot only days prior.
I do not trust our leaders.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You're one of the most rational people here so this ^ statement seems outrageous in comparison

The penalties for theft and property damage are not death.

The entire crowd is at fault, to pick out individuals and mark them for death and/or maiming is inequality of the highest order. Firing into the crowd is a barbaric idea. You need to watch The Running Man again. ;)

The Capitol protesters should have been gassed hours earlier but shooting them would have made them the Patriots they like to pretend to be.

Gas them on the steps. Pull out the fire hoses to push them back. The second they breach the building, start stacking bodies.

That also is not addressing the violent ones outside the building. There should have been DM’s dropping those on the steps harming officers. They were on the roofs, why not green light them? Was a sad day for our nation, moreso since so many fucking idiots think it was okay.

A vast majority of the people yelling about communism and fascism wouldn’t know what it was if someone was standing on their neck wearing a jackboot in a gulag.

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
So I'm closing on a house tomorrow at 10am...fucking mortgage company just sends me an email at 4pm saying woopsie....they made a mistake on the closing costs and it's 6 grand more than they told me. WHAT THE FUCK.

Fuck storming the capitol. Storm compass mortgage headquarters 😠

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well....
Many years ago my son had his MMR vaccination. 2 days later he had Rubella. CDC contacted us via email as they were interested and assured us it was not from the vaccine. I would bet everything I own that it was caused from the vaccine. There are to few cases and he had received shot only days prior.
I do not trust our leaders.
That's a reasonable thought process, unless there was a Rubella outbreak in the region. I'm not days the immunization actually caused it, but I do understand the thought process.

It's not a reasonable thought process in the middle of a pandemic though, especially when there have been few break through cases in fully vaccinated people.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI