Car(s)
A car
lol BIG NEWS is coming when I get it back from Geek Squad

1619314628546.gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It has the key to Rickety's bitcoin wallet.

It's probably why he hasn't paid :unsure:🤤

I’m salty from bitcoin. Had like $47 worth circa 2011 on a thumb drive for a class. when it went through the roof a few years ago I freaked out and tore my house up for that drive.

then I found I had formatted it and saved my thesis on it.

😩

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What's this? Arizona ballot audit using UV light to check for watermarks? I remember when this was a 'conspiracy theory.'
Dems doing everything they can to stop this...what are they hiding? Where is muh transparency?

BREAKING - IT'S HAPPENING! Arizona Election Workers are Running Ultra-Violet Ballot Testing on Maricopa Ballots (VIDEO) The Gateway Pundit

You got us. Trump will surely be president again any minute. My people tell me a super secret group within the kraken are planning to install Trump, just to keep the welches of the world from paying their bets. God speed.

Reactions: WAP

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I mean, I have tried the cardboard straws just to see what's up. Why do people even use straws? I don't usually as its just extra waste.
Have you seen the cups made from corn?(not to be confused with elotes)
You know what people use straws for lol. I have not seen any corn cups

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
you gOt us. TrUMp Will sUrELy BE prESIdent AGAin ANY MInUTe. MY people tell Me A SupEr SEcReT GROuP wIthIN THE KRakEN aRE pLANnING tO iNsTaLL truMp, jUst tO kEep THE WeLChES of tHE WoRlD FroM PAyIng THeiR Bets. god speEd.

FTFY

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Apparently the US has recognized the Armenian genocide today. Will be interesting to see how US-Turkey relations progress.
Turkey's initial response was a pretty good burn.

"...Political opportunism is the greatest betrayal to peace and justice "

Apparently Grandpa Biden was following through on a campaign promise, probably from the basement days.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Turkey is hardly an ally at this point. Not sure why EU hasn't expelled them

Reactions: WAP