GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The funny think is, Obama was very close to a 90's republican policy wise.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
that sucks dick, sorry about your sister. i hope she gets better soon

i posted a link, state by state and MN i think had the highest voter turn out at about 80 percent iirc. there's no way a single state had over 100 percent. i find that hard to believe

MN has been highest voter turnout for years. Lots of non-party line voters too. We did a ton of demographic analysis on the 2012 elections and how culture moved trends, some interesting shit.

The report he cited talks about registered voters vs the estimated eligible voter population in a given county. But this is based on responses to an unsolicited mail survey, like a mini census that doesn’t require response. The data set being used is known to geographers/demographers, and is used for generalized inferences on population migrations, and various city/county planning reasons. It is not, however, sufficient to say “this IS how many eligible voters are in a given area”. Furthermore, this data set is between three and seven years old at this point, so regardless of how accurate it may have been then, it should be approached with caution.

This group is taking the registered voter rolls they accessed prior to the election, took the reported electoral data and said “see it’s fraud 158% voted!!!111oneone” This is disingenuous since the conclusion is based on layers of assumption.

What it tells a demographer is, unregistered voters had a great turn out this year!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
MN has been highest voter turnout for years. Lots of non-party line voters too. We did a ton of demographic analysis on the 2012 elections and how culture moved trends, some interesting shit.

The report he cited talks about registered voters vs the estimated eligible voter population in a given county. But this is based on responses to an unsolicited mail survey, like a mini census that doesn’t require response. The data set being used is known to geographers/demographers, and is used for generalized inferences on population migrations, and various city/county planning reasons. It is not, however, sufficient to say “this IS how many eligible voters are in a given area”. Furthermore, this data set is between three and seven years old at this point, so regardless of how accurate it may have been then, it should be approached with caution.

This group is taking the registered voter rolls they accessed prior to the election, took the reported electoral data and said “see it’s fraud 158% voted!!!111oneone” This is disingenuous since the conclusion is based on layers of assumption.

What it tells a demographer is, unregistered voters had a great turn out this year!
LMFAO. Makes sense now. Thnx.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh man. I could only imagine. Would’ve been nice if the medical debt could’ve been subsidized by the government. Just this one time due to the pandemic
Upfront medical billing will bring prices down. It's the only industry where they don't tell you what it will cost going in. Florida is the exception.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We had a member and his wife get Corona, he posted on this thread. Said it was like the flu. They both fully recovered.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Upfront medical billing will bring prices down. It's the only industry where they don't tell you what it will cost going in. Florida is the exception.

Sure, patients can order treatments off the menu. Lol.

So if you know how much an ambulance ride or ICU bed is going to cost, it'll be cheaper? Sure dude.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I have patients/customers that said they had it, most turned in their oxygen after a few weeks because they didn't need it anymore. I'm not saying everyone recovers, obviously. But I think the numbers are in your favour.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

So if you know how much an ambulance ride or ICU is going to cost, it'll be cheaper? Sure dude.
Competition. If McDonald's was the only game in town, a quarter pounder would be $20.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

So if you know how much an ambulance ride or ICU bed is going to cost, it'll be cheaper? Sure dude.
It is sort of true though. Transparent pricing helps competition and consumer awareness which typically drives prices down

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have patients/customers that said they had it, most turned in their oxygen after a few weeks because they didn't need it anymore. I'm not saying everyone recovers, obviously. But I think the numbers are in your favour.

Except for the .7% that have died and the 10% that have had severe symptoms requiring hospital stays. So yeah, other than over a quarter million dead Americans and the 2 million that had severe symptoms, so still persisting, it affects no one. 🙄

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Because people are able to move about the country?

If you want to know more, I’m happy to get on my soap box.

my sister has had lasting cardiovascular and respiratory issues since she was allowed back home in June.
Bro I just realized. That’s about 5-6 months! Holy crap