GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've got $500 total I'm willing to throw at this.
So if 2 people want a piece of me, that's $250 each.
There are fees involved with wire transfers too. Plus I'm not keen on sharing bank account numbers.
I suppose we could do Cash app or Venmo?
You guys figure out who's in and you can split the risk...I'm putting up $500 period.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I recommend. HEAVILY. That you start reading elsewhere. Cuz holy fuck
I read EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Even the states were saying the election machines were not secure, before the election of course. NPR did a whole article on it. OR ARE THEY NOT CREDIBLE EITHER?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I read EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Even the states were saying the election machines were not secure, before the election of course. NPR did a whole article on it. OR ARE THEY NOT CREDIBLE EITHER?
DEFCON has proven countless times. The hardware can be exploited. But there’s too much redundancy built in. The optical systems and old DRE systems have different forms of redundancy built in. The resources needed to carry out this hack on machines is unreasonable. It would be so fucking huge, thousands of people would be needed per state in every city in each polling location. Maybe even tens of thousands per state. TREASON would be printed on newspapers before they’d get to carry the attack out

there is no damn way.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Okay so after reading that I got the impression that there were concerns about the new voting equipment. QR code’s getting used multiple times. But a post election audit would find an issues.

139CAD0C-09E4-4D68-BB74-1AD6330816E8.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
So this is $500 for zrick thinking trump ultimately wins the election that he lost? This is amazing!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Okay so after reading that I got the impression that there were concerns about the new voting equipment. QR code’s getting used multiple times. But a post election audit would find an issues.

View attachment 194413
Honestly. We should just adopt mail in voting. It’s the most secure option. This way these right wing dicks can stop scaring the public with talks of compromised elections.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So this is $500 for zrick thinking trump ultimately wins the election that he lost? This is amazing!
We can’t even make this shit up. Zrick is gonna end up like those folks donating to trump for the sake of paying off his debts and investigating voter fraud 😂

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
He will see video of trump getting dragged out of the whitehouse and call it fake news

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Honestly. We should just adopt mail in voting. It’s the most secure option. This way these right wing dicks can stop scaring the public with talks of compromised elections.

I've been voting by mail for years but that's not the answer either. Mail in ballots still have to be verified and counted. It was more secure before technology took over.
Or at least it wasn't contested then.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, seems straightforward doesn't it?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There is a blockchain version of mail in voting that was patented. 10 to 1 this is how the next election will go. Impossible to spoof.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've been voting by mail for years but that's not the answer either. Mail in ballots still have to be verified and counted. It was more secure before technology took over.
I would think they could put an encrypted SSN or the like at the top of the page...everybody gets one and there can't be any duplicates.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Mail in voting, adopted country wide and becoming the only way to cast your ballot. Would be the most secure option. If every state allows for early verification and counting, 100% mail in would be the best way forward.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI