GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yes it is what I do. I like the apologist.
It's what you say when you have nothing legitimate to respond with. Almost every post of yours ends with an insult.
The whole thing with "oh my god, you are liking such and such posts, horrible you!" is so fucking childish. That two-faced merc doesn't even realize he's a fucking enfant terrible.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
By Rickety's "logic" any successful black person proves systemic racism doesn't exist.

This is a very common theme among Zricketies.

This is the advanced version of "I have a black friend "
Let's not forget Oprah, the prince and half black wife talking about how hard it is to be them.
CRT is just another division tactic to keep people fighting amongst themselves and distracted from the real issues.

1624642417793.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That's the dumbest thing you posted this week.

White people weren't systemically discriminated against by the government from the day it was created.
Oh really? Non land owning whites were not discriminated against? The Irish, Italians, etc. weren't discriminated against? Or maybe the Irish, Italians, and other non-Anglos are not white, you rerarded fuckface?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh really? Non land owning whites were not discriminated against? The Irish, Italians, etc. weren't discriminated against? Or maybe the Irish, Italians, and other non-Anglos are not white, you rerarded fuckface?
Let's talk about the real travesty... The mass slaughter and land grab of INDIGENOUS INDIANS.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Let's talk about the real travesty... The mass slaughter and land grab of INDIGENOUS INDIANS.
Throughout history when tribes of people have clashed there have always been winners and losers.

What are people in the now to do about things that happened centuries ago?

This is just another thought exercise with no actual conclusion. No matter what, no one will accept responsibility for the actions of people that came before them. That's like imprisoning a man because his great grandfather was a criminal. No one, no matter how woke would accept such a chain of responsibility.