GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
upon review of the matter I see Jim edited out the comma changing the meaning of the sentence. Jim gets reported for Bolden rule violation but points for accuracy and humor.

The Court rules that "Jesus Christ Jim" is an allowable name.
You failed to appoint yourself Czar of Nicknames first, so this is overruled.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Nice one, Mud!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You guys love claiming someone is wrong while never providing a single shred of evidence or articulate thought.

Except for the links I provided when zrickety posted the same exact post and the links cb1111 posted in response to you that I already quoted to bring to your attention.

The difference between you and I, when I was shown I was wrong, I svelte it. You can't accept that you were wrong.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes it is what I do. I like the apologist.
It's what you say when you have nothing legitimate to respond with. Almost every post of yours ends with an insult.

Except I've stopped ending my posts with an insult, you continue to be the apologist.

probablyjacking

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI
You guys love claiming someone is wrong while never providing a single shred of evidence or articulate thought.
That's because every time someone does it just gets blatantly ignored, and it just gets followed by zrickety posting screenshots of limpdicks on twitter claiming the vaccines turn you gay, or whatever.
You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
We lead him to water and he just says the water is poisoned because some dude on twitter said so

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Holy crap.

You know, for once I think Zrick might be right and on to something, re: John McAfee.

Screenshot_20210625-091151_Sync Pro~2.jpg

This "Tourists Go Home" graffiti was painted in Barcelona (the exact city where John McAfee died btw...) back in *cue spooky noises* 2018!!!

As John McAfee was not a citizen of Spain, this graffiti was obviously a prediction of his extradition ruling. A court order to literally send a tourist home.

Wake up, sheeple! Once your eyes are opened to the truth, it's impossible to close them again.

The truth is out there.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I like the apologist even though you mean it as an insult.
It's not an insult, it's an accurate description of your behavior. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's an insult.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
BTW, I've been lead and I'm finally drinking now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Holy crap.

You know, for once I think Zrick might be right and on to something, re: John McAfee.

View attachment 217715

This "Tourists Go Home" graffiti was painted in Barcelona (the exact city where John McAfee died btw...) back in *cue spooky noises* 2018!!!

As John McAfee was not a citizen of Spain, this graffiti was obviously a prediction of his extradition ruling. A court order to literally send a tourist home.

Wake up, sheeple! Once your eyes are opened to the truth, it's impossible to close them again.

The truth is out there.

And how do you explain Bar Cel Lona? It's obvious when the city was named, they knew McAfee would be behind bars, in a cell, all alona. It's right in the name. Explain that, liberals.