GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your typical late night spike for the Dems....statistical anomaly at 11:11pm. Nothing to see here.
View attachment 198642

Wait, you still don't understand that it takes longer for high population urban precincts to report than small rural precincts?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's a big difference between being accurate, and lacking/providing context. I'm not saying the things you quote are inaccurate, or were never said. All the things I've seen you quote, are legit quotes someone truthfully said. The problem is most of them are taken out of, or without context to push a narrative.

Look at this example. I DID say "Mayo is superior." It's an accurate quote. And Jay isolated that single sentence. Without context, the meaning is very ambiguous. What was I saying mayo is superior to? Superior to ketchup to dip your french fries in? Superior as the best all around condiment?

Nope. With the context, you can easily tell I was meaning it is a superior to butter on the outside of the bread on a grilled cheese. Without the context, it could be manipulated to any number of ways, while still being something I technically said.

And that is how quote manipulation without context works.
Like you mayo example, I make no implications. You obviously think mayo is better than something else. It is on the reader to make their own assumptions, to find the meaning. I am not altering what was said or adding anything to do. Distilled truths.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wait, you still don't understand that it takes longer for high population urban precincts to report than small rural precincts?
As a matter of fact, there are a number of high population precincts in Georgia. Funny how there is only that one spike.
1609948808358.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As a matter of fact, there are a number of high population precincts in Georgia. Funny how there is only that one spike.
View attachment 198649

The GOP completely control elections in GA. Are you saying that they cheated to elect democrats?

And you mean the largest metropolitan area of GA took the longest? Yeah, that's the way it works.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The GOP completely control elections in GA. Are you saying that they cheated to elect democrats?

And you mean the largest metropolitan area of GA took the longest? Yeah, that's the way it works.
They are still counting BTW. EAT A BAG
1609949388865.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1609949488791.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I know this is going to be lost on you, but...

Seeing that many people, packed so close together, the majority of them not wearing masks or acting in any way like we're still going through a horrible pandemic... It's just sad and scary.

How many people do you think are going to die as a direct result of this event?