GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The ICU at Duke Hospital in Durham, NC is at capacity. Duke Hospital recently reported that 100% of patients in ICU and/or receiving life-saving treatment for COVID infections were unvaccinated. The point being, the vaccine is not a cure-all, but it can help people not succumb to virus to the point of debilitation or death. As always, YMMV.

Yeah, okay.

npace

Autocross Champion
OMG the fake news. Jan 6, the 'INSURRECTION.'
Uh, no. It was a 3 hour unguided tour, at best. 700+ people detained, 0 have been charged with insurrection.

The 'ATTACK' on the capitol.
Uh, no. The only person killed was an unarmed Air Force veteran named Ashli.
I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that one of the main agitators was / is a Federal Agent that was undercover.

npace

Autocross Champion
LOL at Dems now trying to change their tune about in-person learning. They were the ones backing teacher's unions wanting electronic classrooms, and now that they're getting hammered in the polls they're backpedaling.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
LOL at Dems now trying to change their tune about in-person learning. They were the ones backing teacher's unions wanting electronic classrooms, and now that they're getting hammered in the polls they're backpedaling.
This is classic of self interest. Almost all politicians are disgustingly unethical.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Covid vax and menstruation.
First they say they're no effect and all the stories are made up. Then when they realize adverse effects are too widespread, they admit to them, but say it's okay.
This also shows how little they actually care about women.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/01/06/1070796638/covid-vaccine-periods

I have a second job as an international level sports official. I'm around a lot of high level women athletes often. At events this past season, the vaccines were by far the most publicly discussed topic. Not just menstruation, but pregnancy, and their children.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have a second job as an international level sports official. I'm around a lot of high level women athletes often. At events this past season, the vaccines were by far the most publicly discussed topic. Not just menstruation, but pregnancy, and their children.
Not surprising. Women are humans too, and their health matters. It's surprising vax fanboiz choose to ignore the obvious.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Supreme Court justices are spreading MISINFORMATION!
Just goes to show, you can be completely ignorant on a topic and still be a member of the most powerful court in the land.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Attachments

• 1641598966630.png
    1641598966630.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's talk about the climate HOAX. A big winter storm has moved in, it's freezing here in the south. Where is my global warming? Oh, that's right, it's 'change.' You mean like the four seasons we get EVERY year??
How about a real scientist? Jay Lehr, PhD.
He says CO2 is actually GOOD for the planet, and it's greener now than it used to be. We are actually on the low side of CO2 and more would BENEFIT the planet! He goes on to say that water vapor has a greater effect on temperature. http://CFACT.org

1641654966729.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Cannot tell from the pic but used the cruise control function for the first time in the Aviator yesterday and I swear the vehicle icon on the HUD is the rear end of a 911 turbo.

20220107_200648.jpg