GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
This is what I have drawn up for the design of my table.

I'm planning on laminating the top out of a bunch of 2x4 and 1x4s, probably a mix of different woods, poplar, cedar, and we'll see what else I can get my hands on. I'm basing the construction of it off of the design of Roubo work bench, because I want it to be very strong and I like the idea of laminating the top in the same way. I'll be attaching the legs similar to the way this guy (one of my favourite woodworkers) attached the legs of his Roubo bench.

click through to 3:45 in the video:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
wow that makes my table look like a picnic table. if i were to build the same table again it would turn out much better.

onto other news, i fucking hate it when i bite my cheek while eating.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
wow that makes my table look like a picnic table. if i were to build the same table again it would turn out much better.

onto other news, i fucking hate it when i bite my cheek while eating.

Haha, I think your table looks good, and to be fair, you're the one with the table, I just have a drawing of one.

Also yes, sores in the mouth are obnoxious. Super no fun.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Haha, I think your table looks good, and to be fair, you're the one with the table, I just have a drawing of one.

Also yes, sores in the mouth are obnoxious. Super no fun.

im now using the table everyday. so the usefulness of it is more than worth it. i dont know how much ive spent so far but atleast ive been busy with something. my dad sent me some tools to use for building the table and i sent him a dvd set from weldingtipsandtricks.com for helping me out. i got hooked on those welding videos on youtube. im not a welder but they are fun to watch.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
im now using the table everyday. so the usefulness of it is more than worth it. i dont know how much ive spent so far but atleast ive been busy with something. my dad sent me some tools to use for building the table and i sent him a dvd set from weldingtipsandtricks.com for helping me out. i got hooked on those welding videos on youtube. im not a welder but they are fun to watch.

Oh yea, and I doubt seriously my table will cost that much in materials, just a lot of time. And I'll have to check out the welding videos, I'm terrible at welding but would love to get better.

Whats is that, a 5mm turbo or something? Looks like it'd run out of breath pretty quick.:rolleyes:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm trying to watch This Is The End, it's just not tickling my funnybone. A few friends said this was hilarious but...no.

Status
Not open for further replies.