GOLFMKV

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Sam Adams Boston Lager < Yuengling Lager

Dear PNW Brewers,

There are more than enough IPA's on the market. We don't need anymore. They all taste roughly the same - like PBR with Pine-Sol added to it. I realize that hops are in abundance up there, but seriously - make something else, please.

Thanks,
America

I agree 100%. I can drink some IPA's, but your description of 95% of the IPA's that come out up here is spot on! I drink most beers, but some I can't really stomach. Really citrusy IPA's are one, saison's, and most belgian yeast beers.

*REally? I disagree. After owning a house that had no carpet, we opted to put some in. You can go longer with carpet between cleaning without it looking dirty, if you have the right color/pattern. Our laminate/tile that is still in the house ALWAYS looks dirty, even 10 minutes after we clean it.
No, it is a pain. We clean that WAY more often that we do the carpet. Fuck, run a vacuum on the carpet once a week, good to go. The laminate/tile? Every couple days we are either using our Shark mop thing or vacuuming it. Ever walk barefoot on laminate/tile that is dirty? You feel every fucking piece of dirt/food or whatever. Now do the same on carpet..... SOFT. PLUSH. NICE.

*Um no. IPA is good. Makes sense would have issue with this. You probably don't put ketchup on your hot dogs.

*As your god, yes, I gave them to you. :D

1 - I agree that carpet is much easier. We have laminate flooring and it always looks dirty.

2 - To each their own. Some IPA's I can handle, but 95% of the super citrus IPA crap that comes out up here I can't. I love hops, but it can't be so citrusy that your stomach hurts after drinking it...
Ketchup on hot dogs...what are you, 5? :yikes:

imgur:)

• oh yeah there isnt:iono:
  • i just really like boston lager, german beer is my fav tho
  • i agree iphone is meh

Nothing wrong with liking it. Like I said above, can't do many belgian yeasts, and a lot of german beers are made with it. One of the first beers I brewed was infected, and it magnified the taste of the yeast by 100 times, but in a bad way, so I'm still a little scarred from that.

Iphones suck. I have one for work only because I need to know how to navigate it and fix stupid shit my boss breaks on it (software).

You're right. I don't drink cat piss IPA's or douse hot dogs in red sugar paste like the yokels do in your town.

:lol::lol::lol:

balius

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Man...

balius

Go Kart Champion
Mostly running and some other exercises to help my running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha. I've tried getting into running a few times, just not for me though.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Gotcha. I've tried getting into running a few times, just not for me though.

I went running today. I can't stand doing it, but I think that's all exercise in general.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I went running today. I can't stand doing it, but I think that's all exercise in general.

I'll do sprints sometimes when I'm trying to lose weight. For the most part my exercise is just lifting though. Gets my heart rate up. Good enough for me.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I have to get my sister a present for her 21st birthday. What do you guys/gals think of this? She LOVES cats...obsessed with them.

http://www.gordonsjewelers.com/prod...&pdi=20&catId=3448850&cp=3448850&page=2&kpc=1
So my mom was saying that this piece of jewelery is extremely tiny and not worth it. And that it's "for a kid." Any other suggestions guys?

My mom suggested Ani and Alex bracelets...but they seem very fad-like.

I'm looking to spend $100 or a little more than that.

balius

Go Kart Champion
So my mom was saying that this piece of jewelery is extremely tiny and not worth it. And that it's "for a kid." Any other suggestions guys?

My mom suggested Ani and Alex bracelets...but they seem very fad-like.

I'm looking to spend $100 or a little more than that.

Is your mom cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.