GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thank you!

joesid

Go Kart Newbie
Y’all probably don’t know me because I don’t post very much. I joined this forum 4 years ago after purchasing a 2016 GTI, and have probably visited it 5-10 times a day since. This forum is been both a tremendous resource, and an escape from daily stresses. While I still love the GTI, it wasn’t quite the right fit for me. I traded my GTI this past weekend for a CPO 2016 BMW 340i xDrive.

C5DF5398-7F0C-44F8-B82E-83AF8153C0F5.jpeg

I’ll probably keep checking this forum out of habit for the next few months :)

Thanks again,
-Joe

P.S. I got 13.8k for my 2016 SE with 31k miles and “damage reported” x2 on my CarFax.

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Congratulatons! It's gorgeous.
Drive it in good health.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My previous 6 cars were BMW's, the last being a 2013 335i. All of them are SOO good. Love my GTI though, to the point where it pisses me off when I have to drive my other car.

Gratz on the 340, it's a well balanced machine.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
Former E92 328i xDrive and E90 335i xDrive owner here. Congrats on the new-to-you Bimmer! The power is amazing with these turbo I6 engines. I definitely miss the 335 every now and then. The sound it made, even stock, was wonderful too. Enjoy!

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
This is a VW Golf forum. You bought a BMW. Seriously, I'm a huge fan of when / if something isn't working, don't matter what it is, and you can change it, do so: life too short to waste on something you're not really 'into'. Long as the Beemer makes you happy, enjoy, hav fun....

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I've driven, rode in, and sat in a lot of BMW's and the only 2 that made me say I kinda want this were the newest gen M5 and the M-coupe

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
My previous 6 cars were BMW's, the last being a 2013 335i. All of them are SOO good. Love my GTI though, to the point where it pisses me off when I have to drive my other car.

Gratz on the 340, it's a well balanced machine.
Four previous cars were BMW's. The one I miss the least is the F30, horrid thing, but everyone has different likes, so hopefully it will work out for the OP. To be fair, part of my hatred of that car was the comical depreciation. $55k new, $18k KBB three years later with 26k miles. Probably would have liked it a lot more for $18k.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I've driven, rode in, and sat in a lot of BMW's and the only 2 that made me say I kinda want this were the newest gen M5 and the M-coupe
Both M Coupes are such outliers to any other BMW. I loved my Z3 MC that I had for 14 years and I've driven the Z4 M Coupe on track a number of times. They're just so much more raw and direct than the other cars, even M3's that I'll always like both. I suppose the market agrees, as they do have fantastic value retention. My neighbor has a silver Z3 MC still, love seeing it, but glad I no longer have mine, BMW does a crap job of supporting older cars, much worse than Porsche and MB who both do a much better job of that.