GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Television recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
You can avoid all that with an external cable or streaming device. Just ignore the built-in smart tuner.
I've seen ways to block it with your router settings too. I guess it's more on principle, because screw all that nonsense.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I want\need to get 3x TV's. I want one to put in the garage and it's getting to be time to get one for my daughters room. Those can be cheap 32" Zhong Zhong brand TVs. And then I want to get one for our down stairs. We currently have a 55" mid-tier 4K Vizio in our living room. I've contemplated getting a bigger/nicer TV for the living room, and putting that one downstairs. The problem is my wife insisted on getting the Phillips Hue Gradient lights and HDMI sync box. And the light strip isn't made for a bigger TV, so it would have to be another $250 spent on a bigger light strip.

1652362954103.png

I hate the thing anyway, it's nothing but a pain in the ass.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Never understood those lights other than supposed to relieve eye strain. I want to see what's on the screen and want it as dark as possible around it.

cb1111

Delivered today and I hung it up tonight. Looks pretty good.

The instructions are crap though. When you turn it on it gives you two options on screen - "fast easy with Smartphone" or "with remote"

Of course, the morons who wrote the one page manual that comes with the TV doesn't tell you which Samsung app you need to download. It isn't that fast and easy either.

1652839489283.png