GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunset Red Golf 1.4TSi 122PS DSG - At last

Ian91

Ready to race!
New car Tyres

Great to hear you've picked up the new car, give the Hankooks a try, they may perform ok on the estate, are you getting a set of winter tyres - based on your location, or are they not needed. Ian

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I've already got Winters - I have a set of Conti WinterContact TS850s on Borbet CC Silver alloys, they'll be going on around the beginning of November.

I don't actually pick up the new on until next Tuesday, but it looks great. I just I'll have to wait and see on the Hankooks.

Ian91

Ready to race!
Sorry Rob, should read the posts more carefully, thought it was Tuesday just gone that you picked up the car. I've done @ 15k on Dunlop sport tyres which seem to wear well, stable in the wet, but I also think the Dunlop's are a bit noisy on the motorway. At least you don't have to buy new winter tyres. Not long now!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Well, I think it's time to say goodbye on this thread as my Sunset Red Golf SE DSG 1.4TSi is well and truly gone. It still languishes unloved (but not forgotten at least by me) in a corner of the dealership yard.

Will it ever run again - I don't know but hope so - but as things stand Volkswagen Wolfsburg have no idea what is wrong with her.

I collect my new Limestone Grey Golf Estate DSG 1.4TSi on Tuesday.