GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
It could just be a bad log with wheel spin. If you're other logs are reading more accurately. I posted some settings for vdyno a while back

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
I started messing around with vdyno on Friday. Dropped a log in from earlier in the week which my gauge said I was running e36. Crappy pic of my computer but said 325 whp @4208 and 411ft lb @4080 rpm. 57 degree ambient temperature 3rd gear pull, I'm 160lb.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
what gauge/set up are you using to read E?
The innovate gauge that's in another thread. Mounted in cubby like others. Ethanol Content Gauges/Kits is the thread where you'll find a link to the kit on amazon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
If you've been waiting for a COBB Accessport or part (including our tuning packages) the payoff is now! Nov15-21 is the kickoff to our holiday sales and it's one you don't want to miss on with 10% off all COBB tuning packages and parts on our site using the Cobb10 code.
76751537_2229012990531598_3784677481328410624_n.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you've been waiting for a COBB Accessport or part (including our tuning packages) the payoff is now! Nov15-21 is the kickoff to our holiday sales and it's one you don't want to miss on with 10% off all COBB tuning packages and parts on our site using the Cobb10 code.
View attachment 159811

Might have been better if you would have posted the image of the AP with a GTI on it. ?

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
How does this differ from the Cobb10 discount?

Edit: For anyone else wondering, this only applies to services not bundled with a Cobb AP.

If you're buying an AP from us with a tune use cobb10 discount. if you're just purchasing a tune from us use the customtune10 or flashtune10.
Cobb10 gives you a discount on the AP and a tune if it's one of our packages, like AP + custom tune, or AP + Flash tune
Customtune10 gives you a discount on just custom tunes
flashtune10 gives you a discount on just flash tunes

You can't stack cobb10 with one of the flash tunes, as cobb10 already gives you 10% off the tunes.

Aphex13

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a quick question. Slightly off topic, but I've finished my protune with Stratified, and I'm about to install a P3 OBD2 gauge. Is there anything about running a flash tune that will make the boost reading any less accurate than if I wasn't tuned? I'll probably run an actual boost line from under the hood later, but in the meantime...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have a quick question. Slightly off topic, but I've finished my protune with Stratified, and I'm about to install a P3 OBD2 gauge. Is there anything about running a flash tune that will make the boost reading any less accurate than if I wasn't tuned? I'll probably run an actual boost line from under the hood later, but in the meantime...

No.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
No, just wondering why you not just keep the AP as your gauges?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Is it fine to run your stage 1 tune with a downpipe? While I know it would be fine for stage 2, there's a cautious part of me that doesn't want to put the extra stress on the turbo/engine caused by the extra boost.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
What’s the turnaround time for a COBB DSG adder ordered off the Strat website @marauder? Thought maybe that would be an instant email, but nope.