GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Black Friday Starts early.
For anyone who's looking to add more power, our Cobb packages and products are on sale. This includes our APs with tune for those who haven't got one yet.
Coupon code:COBB10

Attachments

• 20181114144317668.jpeg
    20181114144317668.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 633

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Black Friday Starts early.
For anyone who's looking to add more power, our Cobb packages and products are on sale. This includes our APs with tune for those who haven't got one yet.
Coupon code:COBB10
Does a IS38 count as stock turbo or non-stock turbo for a GTI?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I'm still confused on that. Is it always active as part of my normal driving, or do i have to press a button to experience it like in the video?

My tuner told me "You will need to turn the OEM TC off to allow wheelspin (may require VAGCOM programming) to truly enjoy the spark based traction control."

Although he called it "OEM TC" I believe he means ESC, not just ASR - if I'm wrong I'm sure someone here will correct me. With ESC on it still uses the Cobb traction control, I think it's just not as invasive/effective. But I know it's still active because I don't lose momentum like with the OEM traction control.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
My tuner told me "You will need to turn the OEM TC off to allow wheelspin (may require VAGCOM programming) to truly enjoy the spark based traction control."

Although he called it "OEM TC" I believe he means ESC, not just ASR - if I'm wrong I'm sure someone here will correct me. With ESC on it still uses the Cobb traction control, I think it's just not as invasive/effective. But I know it's still active because I don't lose momentum like with the OEM traction control.

The OEM TC if left on will work on top of the spark based TC. If you want to experience only the spark based TC you need to relax the OEM TC so that it allows wheelspin.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The OEM TC if left on will work on top of the spark based TC. If you want to experience only the spark based TC you need to relax the OEM TC so that it allows wheelspin.

Not sure what you mean... OEM TC meaning ASR or ESC? That sounds like ASR but I'm pretty sure ESC needs to be off too, correct?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I submitted the custom tune form Thursday night. I understand it’s only been a couple days, but I was just curious what the wait time is for a base file?

You'll probably have it tomorrow or Tuesday