GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock height Silver GTI, Bronze Wheels?

sharphawk

Hey everyone, been wanting to upgrade my wheels for a while on my stock Hyper Silver 2016 GTI w PP, and wanted to hear some thoughts on the RSE 10 (18x8.5 wheel, 245/40/18 tire) in satin bronze. I have tried looking but can't really seem to find too many pictures of a similar bronze wheel on a silver GTI. I was thinking a bronze wheel would be a nice contrast to the silver color and I feel like black is a bit overplayed and hyper-silver/silver would be too similar to the color of my car. Please let me know any thoughts on the color combination as well as the fitment on stock height (would like to not lower unless really necessary). Current setup for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_121742__01.jpg
    IMG_20201018_121742__01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I’ve owned a GTI with stock suspension an 18x8 ET35 bronze Ultraleggeras, and now a stock suspension Alltrack with 18x8.5 ET45 RSE10’s in satin bronze.

your GTI will look and drive much better with the upgraded wheels. I say do it

sharphawk

I’ve owned a GTI with stock suspension an 18x8 ET35 bronze Ultraleggeras, and now a stock suspension Alltrack with 18x8.5 ET45 RSE10’s in satin bronze.

your GTI will look and drive much better with the upgraded wheels. I say do it
Thanks for the response, your Dad Wagon looks clean with the Satin Bronze and the greenish color. I think that's what I'll do, I want it to look subtle but still stand out a touch which I think this will be what I'm going for.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thanks for the response, your Dad Wagon looks clean with the Satin Bronze and the greenish color. I think that's what I'll do, I want it to look subtle but still stand out a touch which I think this will be what I'm going for.
Eggggzactly my vibe. Unique, different, but understated. The satin bronze is very understated, unlike the deep bronze my Ultraleggeras were. I much prefer the satin