GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sooo Bored

italia1

Forza Azzurri
I wish I was in my car, it's so nice out today and it's really slow at the office today, all i've been doing is looking at everybody's Sig's.

I can't tell which one is my Fav. Anybody on here have a fav Sig?

bilbos

On the Kop
I'm with you there. Friday's always seem to be a bit slow at work.

It is 65F outside aswell. 65 in January. Bloody global warming.

As far as sig's go, I quite like the one with the lady in it, listening to her mp3 player, and her boobies are on display. But that is just me :redface:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
thats my fav. one but i like mine to

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i like how u just put a hotchick in ur avatar and then asked whats everyones fav. avatar

italia1

Forza Azzurri
yeah, i figured now was the perfect time because when I go home i don't even wanna look at a PC, but since today is slower than a ricer, i figured what the hell.

Jayhawker

Ready to race!
If your bored, find me an AEM CAI for less than $300 shipped. I have very limited access to the net at work. I will check back on this thread before I leave at 1400. I live in the desert so there isn't any rain I need to worry about and in the event I hydolocked my motor, I would claim it on my insurance. The AEM is the one I want. Thanks.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
stop worrying about hyrdrolock ive had a cai intake on all my cars and nothing bad has ever happened

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
bring out the fellow MKV'r card

Jayhawker

Ready to race!
stop worrying about hyrdrolock ive had a cai intake on all my cars and nothing bad has ever happened

I am not worried. I stated I was in the desert and if something happened, I would file a claim against my insurance so the peeps who sware by EVOMs wouldn't chime in with their 2 cents.:biggrin:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
sneaky but smart...doesn always work though

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
no sigs or avatars for me...i had to disable them.