Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
PXL_20220321_043231838.MP.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
need zip. checked from 92870 to boston and cheapest shipping quote was usps, $133. you're better off buying new from ORT.

I use shipnerd.com to ship all stuff like that. For domestic shipping, it'll just end up going through UPS. I just sent a similar box if dampers from RI to CA (28" x 21" x 11", 33lbs), and it cost $48.

Just a suggestion to try and help cut on shipping if it'll help you move some parts.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I use shipnerd.com to ship all stuff like that. For domestic shipping, it'll just end up going through UPS. I just sent a similar box if dampers from RI to CA (28" x 21" x 11", 33lbs), and it cost $48.

Just a suggestion to try and help cut on shipping if it'll help you move some parts.
oh no shit. never heard of shipnerd.com until now. thanks dude i'll check them out.

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
Check out BusFreighters.com too. You ship stuff under Greyhound busses. It's typically pretty cheap, you just have to a) package the objects up really well, b) drop off/pick up at a local bus station. Typically a set of wheels from coast to coast is like $90.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Check out BusFreighters.com too. You ship stuff under Greyhound busses. It's typically pretty cheap, you just have to a) package the objects up really well, b) drop off/pick up at a local bus station. Typically a set of wheels from coast to coast is like $90.
That's not bad at all! I'm down to ship greyhound if buyers willing to pay and wait for however long that takes.