GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold - Stock Wheels for Sale from 2022 GTI Autobahn

cb1111

Will these fit a 2012 Honda Fit? Does this include shipping to Chicken, AK? What size tires and model are included?

Finally, are these still available and what is the best offer you'll accept? A local seller has them for $450.

KDMK8

Car(s)
2022 GTI Autobahn
Will these fit a 2012 Honda Fit? Does this include shipping to Chicken, AK? What size tires and model are included?

Finally, are these still available and what is the best offer you'll accept? A local seller has them for $450.
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, I am not sure if it will fit a 2012 Honda fit. I would suggest you do the research before we move forward. I am willing to discount the wheels to $1k to compensate for shipping and to make a deal. However, that is the best I can do. There is nothing included with the wheels and it is just the wheels that I am selling. There are no tires included.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ummmm.....those are golf r wheels you listed from ecs. Never came on a gti. Do you have pictures of the actual wheels?

cb1111

Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, I am not sure if it will fit a 2012 Honda fit. I would suggest you do the research before we move forward. I am willing to discount the wheels to $1k to compensate for shipping and to make a deal. However, that is the best I can do. There is nothing included with the wheels and it is just the wheels that I am selling. There are no tires included.
Why wouldn't they fit? Honda is Japanese and VW is German. They were on the same side in WW II so they should fit a Fit. I need some wheels because the guy I bought the Fit from said they had rims and the car needs wheels.

I can see Russia from my front porch - can I pay in Rubles? Some guy who trespassed on my property and was chanting "Putin, Putin" left them here.

Last edited:

cb1111

Try posting in the correct part of the forum. You might also want to check your pricing as there is no way in hell that you'll get $1200 for these - you're selling them because you don't like them. I'm not sure you'll find too many people that like them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. What is exactly for sale?

The wheels in the picture, or the wheels in the link to ECS? Because my vision isn't what it used to be, and is far from 20/20, but they don't look the same to me...

1687919930474.png

Ragdude

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 VW Golf SEL TDi
Try posting in the correct part of the forum. You might also want to check your pricing as there is no way in hell that you'll get $1200 for these - you're selling them because you don't like them. I'm not sure you'll find too many people that like them.
I like them ok, not $1200.00 worth of like but, they're ok
GLWS

cb1111

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. What is exactly for sale?

The wheels in the picture, or the wheels in the link to ECS? Because my vision isn't what it used to be, and is far from 20/20, but they don't look the same to me...

View attachment 284757
Hey, they're close. Each uses some sort of centercap and is silver with black. I'd offer 1200 Rubles for them - shipped.

But hey, the seller has three posts here, so he's surely trustworthy enough for you to send him money. Maybe you'll be surprised and get some wheels for a Fit.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Ummmm.....those are golf r wheels you listed from ecs. Never came on a gti. Do you have pictures of the actual wheels?
Ummm, those are GTI wheels. You can do the same filter I did on ECS for a 2022 GTI Autobahn and those wheels will come up. ECS just named the Golf R in the description of the wheel. I posed that link to provide as much detail as possible. I'm sure this isn't the first time a car brand used the same wheels on their cars. Here's photos of the wheels from my car now.
Standard spec of the GTI will vary from country to country in the various markets where VW sell the car, so those alloys may not be available from the factory on the GTI in certain trim levels in some countries. Just checked the model builder on the VW US website and those are the alloys on the GTI Autobahn model - see screenshot below;

IMG_0237.jpeg

Here in the UK, those alloys are known as Adelaide’s and are available as a factory fit option on the mk8 GTI. Here’s s picture of a GTI in a VW dealership showroom with Adelaide alloys fitted;
IMG_0235.jpg

And here‘s a screenshot from the model builder / configurator on VWUK’s website showing the wheel choices; standard are the 18” five spoke Richmond alloys, and extra cost options are 19” Adelaide and 19” Estoril.

IMG_0236.jpeg