GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Silver Neuspeed RSE11 - 18x8.5 - RI - $500

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
SOLD

Edit: Wheels are off the car and cleaned up, and they are pending sale locally this weekend (2/13) to ALX.MK7, as he was the first to reach out.

Seeing if I can get a buyer lined up for these rims. Got a shipping notification that my new rims should be here by the end of the upcoming week, and will have the tires swapped over next weekend. So these should be good to be picked up in about a week. Will give them a full cleaning once they're off the car.

Had them for two seasons. Wheels are far from perfect, each has some rash on them, which is why I'm asking less than half what I paid for them new. No cracks or bends, and balance perfectly fine. Will come with the unused Neuspeed centercaps.

$500 local. I'm in RI, but don't mind meeting somewhere in a reasonable distance. Absolutely no shipping.

Full album of the images below in high res: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=WEJmejhyZ1FwRlpleTZZeU5uS1NQV0xzb29xX0JB

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

2a.jpg

2b.jpg

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

Last edited:

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
PM'd

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Crazy these haven't sold yet

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Crazy these haven't sold yet

Well, still waiting on the delivery of the new rims, which should be here in the next few days like mentioned in the post. Were supposed to get delivered today, but FedEx pushed it back to next Monday 😡. Tires will get swapped over as soon as they arrive. Few people have shown interest, and I'm just going to go in the order messages have been received once they're off and cleaned up, so ALX.MK7 will have the first crack at them.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
So YOU'RE the hold up. 😁 Gotcha. Glws